Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

AV192R and prontoTSU7000

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by baloonet, Mar 1, 2005.

1. baloonet

baloonet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

Is there somebody who can give or link me to the pronto TSU7000 codes for my AV192R and my dv32r?
    Lot of thanks.
    Regards from Belgium.

2. PhilB1234

PhilB1234

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. hoosterw

hoosterw
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I can email you a .PCF or .CCF file with all codes for the AV192/AV32 and DVD32. I have a ProntoPro as well.
    Please pm me and I will return email the files.

Rgds Hans

4. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Phil.
    I know its a cheek but can you e-mail me your background template (the blue one) without the text and let me know what font you used.....?

5. PhilB1234

PhilB1234

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Graham,
    No problem, but can you clarify which you mean? Which is the background you mean (Blue?)? Let me know a bit more and i'll send it over!!

6. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Hi Phil.

Each of your devices is on a blue background with the title text top right, it also has the subdivided bottom and left hand side, all I wan tto do is copy the background and then enter my own text for the devices. Lazy I know but seeing as you already have done it, I'd like to "steal" it!

7. PhilB1234

PhilB1234

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Graham,
    Sorry for getting confused about this... It's probably because I didn't consciously use templates when setting up... I'm still not entirely sure which bit you mean, but in them meantime here's the latest version.
    If it's the layout of the screen with the 'Device list' top right that then creates a drop-down of all devices, and the bottom bar for left and right hard buttons, then that's the required layout with my Marantz RC5000, but other models vary.

If I'm still missing the point feel free to coax my frozen brain in the right direction!!

Attached Files:

8. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Hi Phil.
    Its probably my frozen brain mate.
    It was the iPronto files to which I refer, your background page layouts, I naturally wish to steal them but rename each page but naturally can't as you saved each backgorund as a bitmap, hence the question if I can have the page minus the text adn then use the same font you did creating them (assuming you let me know what it was!). I'll grab the ipronot later and fire it up and see if I can be clearer.....