AV speaker package

M

mkeene61

I recently bought a Denon 1803 Av receiver. I'm after an AV speaker package to create a decent sound system for both movies and music. Has anyone got any suggestions? I'm not too worried about a subwoofer at the moment but it there is a decent package for the right price with one included then all the better. Under 400 if possible?

My Brother in law recently purchased an 1803 from empire direct he also got a mordaunt short premier 5.1 speaker package from another source.

They do seem quite well matched,sub included in the package is only 80 watts but as long as you don't want to shake the room to bits should be ok.These speakers can be had for £299 on e-bay, 4 sets available today (list £499 price, hi-fi bitz price £399).They are small but beautifully made speakers which are easy on the eye and wallett but sound good too for music and movies.There are some good reviews available on line for these speakers.

I'm considering speakers like these at the moment: I see Richer sounds have them in at £299 !
cheers
Mike
(no connection with RS other than I bought a DVD565 from them yesterday !)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom