av sales

Lawyer237 said:
Anyway, I have rejected the thing and so it is not mine to mess around with!

Lawyer

That's a great concept Lawyer.

Can anyone write to the Registry Office and claim the same thing about the wife?

:) ...PJ

PJTX100 said:
That's a great concept Lawyer.

Can anyone write to the Registry Office and claim the same thing about the wife?

:) ...PJ

You're in trouble, you're in trouble - Hey!, Mrs PJTX100, did you just hear what Mr PJTX100 said about you :D :devil:

Gary

nealgs said:
You're in trouble, you're in trouble - Hey!, Mrs PJTX100, did you just hear what Mr PJTX100 said about you :D :devil:

Gary
whistleblower :devil:

Well, AV-Sales were in touch today, and they've bent over backwards to help.
I guess that there still are some companies out there that value the customer.
Thanks to both Andrew and Alastair for their time today! :)

So far my dealings with AV-sales have been grand.
No real complaints.
My order has taken some time to process but that's because I need the kit delivered to Ireland and that probably unusual.
But I sent them the money today so I hope the wheels will grind into motion next week.
Altho I don't actually expect to recieve the gear till the week after but again, that's understandable.

I have to say tho that the only reason I went with them was due to the non stop compliments they get on here.

It's great to have a sales site in tune with the views and needs of the public and I'd say that's their main reason for being so on the ball.

Now I just can't wait to get my gear.
It's cost me a fortune (relatively) so I'm praying it all lands here fine and works a treat....

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom