av sales

J

JIMMY

hi just got a panny plasma with media box from av sales :thumbsup:
van broke down ist day / the 2nd day it wasnt delivered.
but all my emails were answered by av sales verry fast (thanks Alastair )
and they phoned me twice to find out what was going on with the courier
i was looked after verry well and the company went over boared to make it up 2 me (dont want 2 go in to that here) but im well pleased with av sales
and can say 2 any one who isnt sure of them i havnt met any other company
as good as them svp come a close 2nd
thanks again all at av sales :clap:
jim

glad u got your screen sorted Fella...

Whats your first impressions??

Alastair give me excellent and honest advice last week and thats why he got my sale.

Go on AV......

Im chuffed to bits with my PW7

Dal

P.S agree about SVP aswell, had excellent service from them - always get my media from there

My Panny turned up today from AV sales. I've been very impressed with the service they provide, and would recommend them to anyone.

I've asked loads of (doubtless obvious) questions, all of which were answered promptly and honestly. Only found them via these boards, and I'm glad I did.

same here, faster than a speeding bullet!!

keep up the good stuff avsales. :thumbsup:

hi
im pleased with my panny medaiabox deal
seems good quality component is way better than rgb for
dvd teletext is great would hate 2 lose it if i changed cards
not going for anyother boards because it looks so good
dont get me wrong if i seen the panny with the other boards
i may change my mind
jim

Ive ordered that Panasonic Plasma & Box too , its a damn good deal , great service so far and im feeling even better with all the glowing refrences for them.

Cant wait to get it !

I have nothing good to say so far.
I am used to bad service, since this seems to be the norm with most companies these days, but I read a LOT of good stuff on these forums about AV-Sales, and must admit that it swayed me a great deal.

I won't go into great detail since I can't be completely arsed to type it all - getting to the point I ordered last Thursday and my panel *might* be with me this Wednesday (two weeks almost since I ordered). Not a problem in itself, except for the fact that I've emailed and not been replied to, and phoned three times, only to be told nothing firm regarding delivery dates. I have NEVER been phoned back, despite being told that I would be, and I've had conflicting and inconsistant (almost confused) reasons for my orders delay.
There is a lot more to this, but as I say, I can't be bothered to type it all.
Suffice to say - I've not had a sufficiently superior service so far. I will reserve judgement, but so far...I'm disappointed to say the least.

:(

/edit: I take it all back! Read my post further down this thread!

Hi all

Thank you to those who have already received your orders.

thehive - I was concerned to read the conents of your post. You have PM

Regards

Alastair :hiya:

hi thehive
cant understand why they didnt get back 2 you they emailed me within 5 mins of me emailing them 5 times they phoned me twice now the problem i had was the courier but they made it up 2 me big time hope your sorted now
jim

I got my screen from AV Sales and found them excellent to deal with. No problems with delivery at all, in fact, the guy who brought it seemed to really know what he was doing.

i too bought my panel from av sales and the main reson why i did is because of alastair and ben at av-sales, they answered all my e@mails and phone calls, and delivered when they said they would only prob i had was with my denon f/ware for the 1910 but that wasnt there fault, so hip hip hooray for av-sales :clap:

my pw7, phoned up, ordered, next day it was here, 1 phone call, no emails

doesnt get much simpler

Couldn't agree more with the general concensus,excellent service from knowledgable people.I'm delighted with my xde.The only problem was no evidence supplied regarding the Works Dealership 2yr warranty,but they're sorting it. 10/10!

Ian

Said it before and will say it again. Av has excelent customer service, but it is impossible to please all of the people all of the time. No one is super man (or woman) when it comes to customer service.
If you have any problems with av sales, and it is not very likley to be a big problem, remain polite and give them a chance, In my opinion they are one of the best around :smashin: :smashin:

I made one phone call, got a bit of advice on options, placed my order and the kit arrived on the day I requested.

100% happy camper.

I just had my Pany 42PWD7 delivered no problems at all. Just waiting now for the bits that come direct from AV to be delivered (hope it is soon then I can down the pub and not sit in all day).

Only slight problem I had is that when I ordered I checked that the speakers were in stock but after the order was processed I was told they were not and cannot be delivered until sometime in March but AV have been very good at agreeing to deliver them to my work address. Mind you can’t really use the plasma till then (as I don’t have any other suitable audio) and that is a bit frustrating.

Lawyer

down the pub!!?? you need to get a few in and watch your 'real' plasma for a while!! even without sound it will be more fun that what you are used to :)

Lawyer237 said:
can’t really use the plasma till then (as I don’t have any other suitable audio) and that is a bit frustrating.

Lawyer
You could buy a set of cheap speakers from a second-hand shop or someone like Richer Sounds in the meantime. That wouldn't break the bank...

My piggy bank is empty now! What with buying the pany and having paid for my wonderful Tiny plasma (MEP you are right) then "she who must be obeyed" would go ballistic if I spent any more money before I get Tiny in court!!

Lawyer

hornydragon said:
Daft question Lawyer but does the TINY have removable speakers? if so can use those......
Would they still work, having been flushed down the toilet?
:)
...PJ

Lawyer237 said:
My piggy bank is empty now! What with buying the pany and having paid for my wonderful Tiny plasma (MEP you are right) then "she who must be obeyed" would go ballistic if I spent any more money before I get Tiny in court!!Lawyer

Ah.... I understand entirely. My sympathies. :rolleyes:

Yes the Tiny speakers are removable but the thought of even having to look at that thing again is enough to ruin my day! Anyway, I have rejected the thing and so it is not mine to mess around with!

Good old AV my other delivery has just arrived and I can still get down the local.

Lawyer

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom