1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV-Sales

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by stebbo, Oct 29, 2004.

1. stebbo

stebbo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just to say a Big Thank you to AV-Sales. I ordered a Panny 37" 7 series which was delivered yesterday.
    Excellent customer services both during and after the transaction.

I liked the call the afternoon before delivery to confirm things.

Very impressed

2. swartzy

swartzy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +646
    I bought a 37 inch Viera Plasma and so did my brother in law from av-sales and both were delivered to Northern Ireland with absolutely no problems....They are very frinedly and helpful people to deal with...great service...would recommend to anyone...

special thanks to Alastair Collie :thumbsup:

thanks
    swartzy :smashin:

3. welsbyr

welsbyr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Received my PWD6 yesterday, great service, great communication. Big thanks.

Ric.

4. Johnnypanic

Johnnypanic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Can certainly back up all the above comments :thumbsup:

PW6 delivered Tuesday as promised. Little bit of hassle with a power lead, sorted myself, but av-sales replied to me straight away and Alastair got one of the reps. to telephone me (only realised this when I did 1571 a few days later :blush: )

Hold up with component board, so when I asked them to send the dual slot board instead, Alastair responsed positively.

When I'm spending this amount of money, I need to be sure that if things go wrong I'll be helped, I have total confident in Alastair and his team.

Go on, give them your money, they deserve it :smashin:

Johnnypanic

5. sacd

sacd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I can concur with all of you. My plasma came on tuesday--no problems, good communication and I got the dual slot board free!! Nice one Alastair

6. Fedorov

Fedorov
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Within hours of myself and Grimbo (m8 on these forums) ordering the PW6 from eBuyer I stumbled upon av-sales on these forums and started regretting not ordering it from them - ordered from eBuyer on Friday, got PW6 on Monday so can't complain, but having now seen/read everything about av-sales we both wish we'd given them the business!!! :(

Anyway, we both ordered the tilting wallmounts from av-sales and got them next-day, very good service and will certainly be using them again in the future now we know about them.

Fedorov.

7. a9who

a9who
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This must be the AV Sales fan club but as a total novice in Plasma etc I have to endorse all the comments about the support AV Sales have provided to me as a raw beginner. I can't wait to order my system from them next week. If only more retailers would take a leaf out of their book.

No one should be scared to ask them anything they will not make you look stupid. Well done AV Sales! Role on next week. :D :D :D

8. Kahless725

Kahless725

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    AV Sales are definately going to get my bussiness when I buy a plasma, its Saturday, the shop is closed yet Andrew is still answering emails with the many questions I have, seems like all the good words about this place are all true to me.

Robert.

9. M@tt_UK

M@tt_UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ditto Here :D feel sorry for poor Andrew on Monday when I phone with all my daft questions