1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV-Sales, that is the place to go....

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Lawyer237, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Lawyer237

Lawyer237

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Some of you will know of my ongoing litigation with Tiny. All I can say is that AV-Sales have been as impressive, professional and helpful as Tiny have not. The difference in dealing with a company that wants to keep their customers and knows what they are talking about is a real eye opener. What is more, their prices are great.

I ordered from them and through no fault of their causing there was a delay in obtaining part of the order. They have gone to extraordinary lengths to sort the problem out and have at all times been polite, helpful and co-operative.

So, for all of us that have (or are) litigating against Tiny and for those who have settled for just a return of the purchase price and want to talk to people who know what they are talking about….go to AV-Sales. :) :)

Lawyer

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    so what did you go for?
    A different style of selling isnt it.......................

3. Lawyer237

Lawyer237

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    different style of everything...I have Pany PWD7....and it has about as much similarity to that Tiny plasma as a nuclear power station has to a match!

Lawyer

4. Piers

Piers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    Lawyer,

Great to hear that at last you have bought a proper screen. I was asked to help a "friend of a friend" set up the dreaded Tiny - the Tiny thread gave me great comfort when all went terribly wrong and I won't touch another Tiny ever again. Enjoy your new plasma!

5. graham w

graham w

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice to see customer service in this disposable world we live in!
    Will bo contacting them myself tomorrow to see when they deliver me a Panasonic TH-50PV500B .
    Asap hopefully.

6. Lawyer237

Lawyer237

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes, really good customer support and service, give them a go.

Lawyer

7. Cardiff Irons

Cardiff Irons
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Agree with you Lawyer. I actually found the customer service they provided the best I've experienced ANYWHERE for many years. In an age when good customer service seems the exception rather than the rule, they certainly shine brightly.

And while I'm at it, that Piers bloke is pretty nifty as well.

All in all I've found entry into the AV world a very pleasant one.

8. Eitzel

Eitzel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Top Secret-Anyone coming anywhere near my Pioneer
    Ratings:
    +144
    I got my screen from AV Sales. I agree, they are superb. If only all customer service was this good. :smashin:

9. g0pkh

g0pkh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all.

I have been watching these forums for many years, and also acted on the advice of others who have used AV Sales.

Just after Christmas I purchased 2 42" Vieras one for my father and one myself.

I must say that AV Sales were really superb in the way that our order was dealt with. If only other companies could behave like this.

It amazes me the number of other companies that I spoke to regarding a quote couldn't even be bothered to return my call, and that was for 2 plasmas.

I can thoroughly recommend them.

If you are viewing this, thankyou AV sales.

Pete

10. Mep

Mep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +474
    I agree they are great people to deal with....and isn't it sad that they stand out for doing what we used to accept as the norm not that many years ago....specifically, for offering good pre sales advice, keping you informed during the sales process, delivering on time and being there for post sales queries. All power to them.

11. DAS

DAS
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was also impressed with AV Sales when I was looking to buy my Viera. However, I let my wallet rule my head and went for a better deal elsewhere. I'm glad I did - I got an excellent DVD recorder that I never knew I needed and the service of 123 Electricals was nothing short of excellent. I agree that it says a lot that we are singing the praises of companies for doing what they should be doing, but as someone who has had many bad experiences, it is worthwhile pointing out the good ones. By doing so, we may eventually get rid of bad service (and yes, that is a pig flying past my window).

12. lalitvij

lalitvij

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

Did you get your Panasonic TH-50PV500B ??

13. adymartin

adymartin
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i'm an AV sales punter too, great service, had my set up only 2 days after ordering, in fact, it took about 40 hr's.
    now that's service. :thumbsup: