Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

AV-SALES - SUPERB SERVICE & WHAT A REFRESHING CHANGE

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Santy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Santy

Santy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently bought a lot of gear from AV-Sales and just wanted to let everyone know how professional, courteous and efficient their service is.

Basically ordered a P7 Panasonic, Denon AVR-3805, Stand, Cables, JS Tech Box, etc., etc.

The gear all arrived in top shape when it was supposed to, the advice I received was informed and spot on, and essentially the service was first rate.

I should know, I work as a consultant in the Customer Relationship Management field and it is very unusual to feel as though you have received top service these days from companies in the UK.

A slight fly in the ointment was an incorrect charge for a video board for the panny, but as soon as this was highlighted to AV-Sales, they immediately made a refund.

Simply could not fault them at all and if like me you are pondering who to buy your AV gear off, I would strongly recommend AV-Sales...

Good luck to anyone else out there who is currently deliberating over what gear / which supplier to use.

2. DazB

DazB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ones worked for AV-Sales, and now that i dont i can still say that they are all a top bunch. they will go out there way to help and give you the best service they can. ;)

:hiya:

I just hope i get a good deal when i get a new plasma! I forgot to ask if they do an x staff discount when i left. :D