1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV Sales PW6 offer - buy it?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by freddyuk, Dec 30, 2004.

1. freddyuk

freddyuk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I see the PW6 is on offer with stand and board.
    I am moving house and have no room for my Phillips IDTV with Ondigital so i need to buy a Plasma now. Having followed the posts on the PW6 and 7 and then all the HD issues i am lost again but need something now so should i grab this offer as most seem happy with their panels.
    I need to connect up to a Bose with component connections and S-Video plus SKY+ so which board to cover this.

Can someone guide me in please?

Thanks very much

Fred

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    HI mate they dual slaot board has component and S-video inputs so that and a screen is all you need mate....what BOISE system is it? (not favoured round here but in know a fair bit about them)

3. freddyuk

freddyuk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for relpying - the other post above got a huuuge response! Is it me??
    I have the Bose 321 Media center because i did not want wires all over the room AND i was in their specially set up sales booth which made it sound mind blowing.I am very happy but know it is considered overpriced and outdated by this forum. It has no Scart either.
    So i should have no problem setting this up then. Just hope they have not all gone by now!

Cheers

Freddy :thumbsup:

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    feed S-video and optical from Sky+ into BOSE 321 and the S-video onto screen (need the dual slot board or the S-video board) then we can discuss other options at a later date BOSE S-video is actually pretty damn good