1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV Sales, Any Good ??

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Yid219, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Yid219

Yid219
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Can anyone please advise on the following.

i am looking to purchase Panny 50" plus extras for around £5000 and was 90% sure on purchasing from AV sales. What are delivery times and after sales service like???

I just need to be sure as wife is already threatening divorce and never spent this much on line before as usually bought from same bricks and mortar shop so any info or feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. technovorgin

technovorgin
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    im ordering mine tommorow and from what ive read on these forums they are very good plus if you order on your credit card you get some protection from that i believe so go for it mate i am :D

3. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    No problems at all with AV-Sales. 110% sound. I have had much better service from Andrew and Alastair and their staff than I have ever received from any bricks and mortar store.

They are still sorting out a screen issue for me 15 months after purchase and 5 replacements later. Nothing at all to do with them but they have been taking it up on my behalf. Fantastic company to deal with. The most honest and genuine bunch of people I have ever met. Need I say more. Oh yeah, they're real enthusiasts too :)

Go for it. You will not be disappointed.

4. itcosthowmuch

itcosthowmuch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    excellent product knowledge and brilliant service. You won't be disappointed if you order from them. Visit them and have a personnal viewing if you can. I took my other half along to convince her......2 hours later we were 8 grand poorer but I was a happy bunny!!!!!!

5. PLASMABABBY

PLASMABABBY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Yid219,

Go for it. I bought the Panny PWD6B from AV sales a couple of weeks ago. I too was wary about buying something around £2300 from an internet site even though I had read the good reports on this Forum.

Delivery was within two days. Service was excellent - they were so helpful on the 'phone.

I am delighted with my purchase and have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends.

Hope you get exactly what you want and just enjoy it.