AV Receiver Tutorials inc Auto EQ systems

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to amp/receivers. I will check out the tutorials. However, could someone explain, in simple terms, what the trigger output does? Also, in terms of user interface, what it means when it says "SCENE- 4 sets". Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Kind regards,
Kinga

I would like to know which or what system has what is consiered to have the best overall clarity . my wife and i are both over 80 and are finding it difficult to hear what is being spoken have several alterations with freq etc and different speakers .but to no avail the only thing i have not tried is a different centre speaker allthoug the one i have is B&w the same as the rest of my system 1050 sony amp EDD

Hello guys I'm new to avforums and don't know how to use it yet.
Would anyone advice me please?
I want to buy the Pioneer SC LX87 which doesn't have integrated bluetooth and the AS-BT200 adapter is found at ridiculous prices.
Is there any alternative I can use ?
Also is there a wi-fi adapter as well?
Running a wire to it is not convenient.
Many thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
Regards,
Luke

Im new to amps/receivers , so need help in choosing an amp/receiver.

I got the below set of sub and speaker.
Sub : Bose Freespace 3 series 2
Speaker : Bose DS-16F

Need suggestion on which apm/receiver would be good for this setup and also would onkyo txl50 be a compatible for this.

Budget ?

Thanks shotokan :)

Just for clarification the pre-out subwoofer will be used for passive subwoofer that I have ?

and also if i go upto 400 will i get some better options as well.

I would like to know which or what system has what is consiered to have the best overall clarity . my wife and i are both over 80 and are finding it difficult to hear what is being spoken have several alterations with freq etc and different speakers .but to no avail the only thing i have not tried is a different centre speaker allthoug the one i have is B&w the same as the rest of my system 1050 sony amp EDD
You could just turn up the center channel level. You might run into the same problem with any unit.

Thanks shotokan :)

Just for clarification the pre-out subwoofer will be used for passive subwoofer that I have ?

and also if i go upto 400 will i get some better options as well.

You will need an Active subwoofer from a pre out not passive.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom