AV rack in light wood

stevos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any ideas where I could get a reasonably priced AV rack in light wood, I guess beach colour. Could also be black metal, dark glass I guess.

I need it to be able to handle 2 AVR height items (my power amp and processor) and 3 more shelves for my HTPC, sky box and bluray player. Currently I have my processor sat on top of my glass rack, so that is also an option.

Not too concerned if it has doors or not.

Ideally a solid back, with cable holes, to hide the cables.

Any suggestions?

I thought about a single rack for my TV and system but sitting in a bay window, so corner style that also has room for a big centre speaker seems an ask too far.

Picture of the current mess attached, well close to it changed processor since.

20150601_223659.jpg IMG_2427_mini.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Steve,
I've done a little searching and just wondered if you'd seen this?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
With it's glass shelves, it has the same problem with my current stand the wiring is very clear to see.

With it's glass shelves, it has the same problem with my current stand the wiring is very clear to see.
Perhaps something like a spiral wrap or similar would help to contain the wires, so they're not so unsightly?

Yeah maybe I should do that, it just involves buying some replacement cables, as some are a little too short to get them all bunched up.

The real issue with doing it is the weight of the cabinet, if it was on wheels, I would be miles easier to get all the cables sorted.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom