For Sale AV Processor Bonanza Sale! Lyngdorf MP-50, Acurus ACT 4-16, Anthem D2V, Marantz NR1510 (REDUCED)

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
AV RECEIVER BONANZA Sale! (REDUCED)

Looks like the Mrs has had enough of my collection and wants me to do a clearout.:thumbsdow

TBF to her, it's probably criminal having all these 4 top AV Receivers in the house at the same time. Most people just have the one.

All of these 4 AV Receivers are excellent in their own rights, so I have decided the last one standing I will keep for daily use. Even if it ends up being the Marantz. :rotfl:

So let the competition of who goes and which one stays begin!

Note: Whilst all 4 are on sale, I may decide to keep one and take it off sale. So don't delay.

Rest assured all items are in excellent/mint condition and fully boxed with accessories.

LYNGDORF MP-50 - £5200 £4800 (RRP £11,000)

What can I say that has not been said before. Cream of the crop. Can't get better than this (Trinnov maybe?). So simple to setup with RoomPerfect.

Comes complete with the original RoomPerfect microphone, Microphone stand, 10m XLR Microphone cable, RF remote control, double packed box (not original).

I’m the 2nd owner and it was built in November 2017, no warranty remaining.

Has been updated to the latest firmware and is the non-upgraded HDMI version. The eARC didn't bother me as running a 5.2 system. Can still be upgraded if you wish or get a Lumen, much better overall.

These come up very seldom, and I believe this is the cheapest price it's ever been put up for sale on AVForums. Don't let this opportunity pass. Once gone, it's gone.

Some Technical info and reviews below:

Lyngdorf MP-50 Fact Sheet
Processor Comparison - Lyngdorf
HomeTheatreReview - Lyngdorf MP-50
AVForums Lyngdorf MP-50 User Review

IMG_20220621_212434.jpg

IMG_20220621_213031.jpg

IMG_20220621_213156.jpg

IMG_20220621_213216.jpg

IMG_20220621_212538.jpg

ACURUS ACT 4-16 - £4300 £3800 (RRP £12,300)

Another top tier AV processor and can go toe to toe with the above Lyngdorf MP-50. It has 13.3 channels and with the latest firmware update applied, it can process 7.3.6 or 9.3.4 Dolby Atmos/DTX channels.

There really isn't much difference. My subjective listening provided me with two take aways between the Acurus and the Lyngdorf. After doing some basic REW room correction vs the Lyngdorf, the Acurus added slightly more bass to the sound, whilst having a little more detail at the top end. The Lyngdorf was more balanced with a better soundstage overall. This is probably all down to the RoomPerfect system. And I'm sure with time and tweaking, the Acurus can sound equally good as the Lyngdorf.

Other positives are the Acurus is fully HDMI 2.0b across all of it's Inputs and Outputs. It also has an upgrade path to expanding it to 20 channels if need be in the future. Acurus are also very active in pushing new updates out. The LCD touch screen is a nice touch and very easy to use.

All in all I could live with any one of these two. The only reason the price is lower is only one of these has ever been sold on AVForums before and it was around this price.

The only reason, in my opinion, the Acurus got a 9 instead of a 10 on the AVForums review was because it didn't come bundled with any room correction system. So if you are happy to run REW and room correct yourself, you can save almost a grand over the other.

Comes complete with the original box, remote control, manual.

I’m the 2nd owner and it was built in September 2016, no warranty remaining.

Acurus ACT 4-20 Webpage (same but more channels)
AVForums Review - Acurus ACT 4-16
HomeTheatreReview - Acurus ACT 4-16

IMG_20220512_194343.jpg

IMG_20220512_194358.jpg

IMG_20220512_194443.jpg

IMG_20220512_194421.jpg

ANTHEM D2V - £550 (RRP £8000)

This has always been my tried and trusted workhorse or shall I say stallion due to the lovely sound quality. Never let me down and always produced spectacular sound. It's built like a tank from the years when the best quality hardware components were the top priority, before software replacement became the cheaper route.

It weighs twice the weight of the above two to testify to its build quality. Coupled with the Anthem ARC room correction system (included), it gets pretty close to the above two. Losing out only on subtleties, balance, a little detail and the new features of the above two. Otherwise for a 7.2 channel system, sound quality wise, it would still outperform majority of the best all in one AV receivers out there.

When the new Anthem AVM60 came out with the new features added, a comparison was done and there was no discernable difference in sound quality between the two. I suspect this was due to the superior components used in the D2V.

With the ARC system doing its thing, it really does give a mighty fine performance overall.

Loudness wise this unit went louder than both the Lyngdorf and the Acurus whilst keeping its composure. Another sign of quality components. Bass was also punchier in the mid bass.

So if you still have up to a 7.2 system and won't be upgrading to Atmos anytime soon, then this is a steal at this price for what it gives you. And am sure it will last for ages still.

It comes complete with original box with all its accessories, including ARC mic, stand and base plate, long USB lead, 2x remotes, Arc software CD and an additional USB to RS232 connector to upload ARC profile and finally a power convertor.

I bought it 6 months old demo unit from a Audio showroom direct from USA, 10 years ago and only retired it last year due to the above two. That's how good it is.

If it was just down to sound quality, at this price I doubt you can get anything better.

Anthem® | A/V Processor | D2v 3D | Overview
HomeTheatreReview - Anthem D2V
What HiFi Review - Anthem D2V
Home Theatre HiFi Review - Anthem D2V

IMG_20200627_122342.jpg

IMG_20200627_122217.jpg

IMG_20200627_122208.jpg

MARANTZ NR1510 - SOLD TO frank20

This was bought about 2 years ago and used in my home office during the first lockdown from Richer Sounds complete with 6 years warranty.

I used it with Amazon Music HD solely for music whilst working. After lockdown was finished I went back to the office and it has never even used again. Therefore only used for a couple of months.

When looking for an AV Receiver, I wanted music first with all the latest wireless features but had to be slimline so that it wouldn't take up much desk space. This fit the bill and is a very capable AV Receiver with 4k video, Amazon ALEXA, Spotify, Airplay 2, HEOS with wireless antennas included. This can be expanded via HEOS to run wireless speakers in different rooms as well. Plays all the latest Hi-Res audio Inc. FLAC, ALAC and WAV files up to 192 kHz/24-bit of quality. There is also DSD streaming support for both 2.8 and 5.6MHz.

This has the updated HDCP 2.3 HDMI ports with added eARC and ALLM as well as the latest Bluetooth v4.1.

Great little amp, which surprised me with its 2 channel music quality. Would make a great addition for someone who want's a discerning AV Receiver in their lounge or home office/study with the latest features.

Mint condition complete with original box, remote, Audessy room correction mic, antenna etc. and the full receipt for the remaining 6 years warranty. I will help with any warranty issues in the future with Richer Sounds.

This is STILL AVAILBLE for sale both on the Marantz website and Richer Sounds at £649. So grab yourself a bargain.

Marantz NR1510 AV Receiver - Technical Specifications
H M Entertainment Review - Marantz NR1510 AV Receiver

IMG_20220621_212300.jpg

IMG_20220621_212244.jpg

IMG_20220621_212228.jpg

IMG_20220621_212330.jpg

IMG_20220621_212309.jpg

Postage & Packaging will be in addition to these prices. But rest assured fully insured and I will get the best rate for you.

Collection is also an option and within reason if you are close enough, I can meet you halfway or drop off if I'm in the area or near to you.

If you have any further questions then don't hesitate to ask.

And please do view my feedback, you are in safe hands. :thumbsup:

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank Transfer or Cash
Please click the box to agree to the following statement
  1. I confirm my acceptance of the AVForums trading rules (link opens in a new window) and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Last edited:

password1

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
If only you're closer Id be interested in the Marantz. I know you'll have no problem selling it.

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Whereabouts are you? Can you meet somewhere or maybe you are travelling somewhere closer in the near future. Let me know. I'll see if I can accommodate. :smashin:

password1

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
I think you should wait for someone who can pick up and pay the asking or as close to asking price as possible.

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
I travel all over the country at random times through business, so was asking whereabouts you were just in case.

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
I'll be in Loughborough next week or week after. Am due a trip there. Could meet you halfway from there on the way back. Let me know if that helps

password1

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Reaction score
That may work depending on what time/day and how close you can get to me.

Can I ask please, if not too much trouble, if you can see any power consumption rating on the unit?

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Power Consumption is 210w according to the Marantz website link provided in ad.

Rated at 50w per channel into 8 ohms.

kalimon

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Reaction score
Any idea how much it would be to post the Marantz to Manchester?

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Any idea how much it would be to post the Marantz to Manchester?
Fully insured for £330 on a ParcelForce 48hr service, it's coming out at £15

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score

frank20

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Hi - I'm interested in the Marantz - could you confirm price of delivery to aberdeenshire (AB39)? Thanks if so!

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Hi - I'm interested in the Marantz - could you confirm price of delivery to aberdeenshire (AB39)? Thanks if so!
It's coming up as £20 on ParcelForce48 fully insured.

frank20

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
OK - thanks Abizzle - if you can go to £320 + the £20 delivery for a total of £340 then that's a deal :smashin:

KipperRSA

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Hello Abizzle, some nice equipment but out of my budget ! The Anthem D2V though interests me. I'm on the outskirts of Liverpool so L34. Any plans to be in the northwest the next couple of weeks ? If not, could you quote me insured postage please. Many thanks, Paul

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
OK - thanks Abizzle - if you can go to £320 + the £20 delivery for a total of £340 then that's a deal :smashin:
Appreciate the offer. I had priced all of the units at very reasonable prices so as to avoid negotiations.

So just for the sake of a tenner though I'm not going to argue. I'll accept the offer.

Can you give me a day or two to get everything together, packed and booked.

Let's move to PM.

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Hello Abizzle, some nice equipment but out of my budget ! The Anthem D2V though interests me. I'm on the outskirts of Liverpool so L34. Any plans to be in the northwest the next couple of weeks ? If not, could you quote me insured postage please. Many thanks, Paul
Hi KipperRSA, I am trying to organise a meeting at Liverpool John Moores University over the next few weeks, so it may work out well.

Alternatively, I can give you a price for insured delivery tomorrow when I'm back in the office. Can't see it being more than £25-30 fully insured, but will let you know. It is heavier than the others.

KipperRSA

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Hi KipperRSA, I am trying to organise a meeting at Liverpool John Moores University over the next few weeks, so it may work out well.

Alternatively, I can give you a price for insured delivery tomorrow when I'm back in the office. Can't see it being more than £25-30 fully insured, but will let you know. It is heavier than the others.
I'm in no rush so happy to wait if you think you may be heading past in the new few weeks. Would £530 be acceptable ? If so, lets take to PM. Many thanks, Paul

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
I'm in no rush so happy to wait if you think you may be heading past in the new few weeks. Would £530 be acceptable ? If so, lets take to PM. Many thanks, Paul
TBH, it's already at its cheapest and I may actually be hand delivering this to you, so I'd appreciate if you can meet the asking. There's one for sale on ebay for £600 plus postage. And that one has hdmi 1-4 ports not working. Its only another £20. Come on. Thanks

Last edited:

KipperRSA

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
TBH, it's already at its cheapest and I may actually be hand delivering this to you, so I'd appreciate if you can meet the asking. There's one for sale on ebay for £600 plus postage. And that one has hdmi 1-4 ports not working. Its only another £20. Come on. Thanks
OK sure, will meet you at the asking, Just a FYI though, the eBay seller listing at 600 let it run at auction last week and it only reached 271 with the faults so his 600 is never going to happen lol.

Abizzle

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Excellent. Lets move to PM.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

ASUS unveils new 4K OLED gaming monitors
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published