AV Online - Still Delivering

DLxP

We have a clearance offer on the JBL Synthesis SDA-7200 - 7 channel power amp.

AVForums members can get an extra £100 off using code LDSF at the basket. This brings the price for £1250 from the original £2999.

Is that discount still available?

DLxP

ShanePJ

AVForums Sponsor
Hi ,any Denon avr-x 4500 available ?
Sorry for the delay, Seems the Forums "Watch Thread" isn't working that well as it hasn't shown me any inputted questions to the tread until my name was tagged back in it again last night.

Regarding the 4500H, I cannot see any apart from the 4700H models on back order from Denon

Regards, Shane

ShanePJ

AVForums Sponsor
Is that discount still available?
Hi

As far as I'm aware the offer has now ceased although as @Jase has mentioned, you can telephone the store, although Nick is away at the moment.

Cheers, Shane.

Wez68

Distinguished Member
Sorry for the delay, Seems the Forums "Watch Thread" isn't working that well as it hasn't shown me any inputted questions to the tread until my name was tagged back in it again last night.

Regarding the 4500H, I cannot see any apart from the 4700H models on back order from Denon

Regards, Shane
Cheers Shane , any deals on the 4700 when you get stock?

n0chex

Distinguished Member
Hi Shane can you tell me how many units you have in Stock and will you be getting more stock after those have Sold?

ShanePJ

AVForums Sponsor
I've dropped you a PM @n0chex, I hope you understand the mail

Regards, Shane

Frozzy

@AV Online I'd buy another one for s*its & giggles if this discount was offered again. Just need some sort of justification to the wife, and £100 discount is clearly a good one...

J

+1 this. I'm looking for a power amplifier and the JBL looks ideal. Not sure my cheap ass can make a purchase knowing a £100 discount was available.

AV Online

AVForums Sponsor
Our Black Friday deals have started early this year. Each Wednesday we'll be adding more. This first week of lockdown you can get a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze FX for just £139 with a special discount code.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom