AV.com: Special Offers, Deals, Bundles & More

Discover a world of audio excellence this Christmas. From bookshelf speakers and turntables to hi-fi systems and accessories, find the perfect gift for every music lover. At AV.com there's something for everyone.

We've even extended our money back guarantee this Christmas so you can shop with confidence knowing that any returns are covered through till the new year.

av-com-chirstmas-banner.jpg
turntable.jpgheadphones.jpghi-fi.jpgspeakers.jpghome-cinema.jpgvision.jpgaccessories.jpgfurniture.jpg

Sapphire Screens Arrive at AV.Com

Arguably one of the most popular projection screen brands, Sapphire have built up a legendary reputation for all good things about cinema at prices which suit every pocket and at AV.Com, we're pleased to become an official partner

Why not take a look as the latest Sapphire range

sapphire-av.jpg

Klipsch Cinema 600 3.1 Soundbar and Subwoofer at AV.Com

Why not treat yourself to a belated christmas present with this sensational offer on the Klipsch Cinema 600 3.1 Soundbar and subwoofer. Plug and play via HDMI (ARC) means you simple means one remote control to control everything and as this is a true 3.1 soundbar, vocals will sound as crisp as you would expect. So, why not enhance that TV or old soundbar you own and move on up and experience the quality that comes from the Klipsch

Now only £349*

klipsch-cinema-600-3-1-at-av-com.jpg

*our prices change on a daily basis, so check our website for latest pricing

AVCOM at AV.Com

Checkout our latest home brand AVCOM. An ever expanding range of accessories, addons and components. AVCOM aims to bring you the most affordable solutions to ensure you can bring our the best of your hi-fi and home cinema. So, if you're looking for a simple cost effective way to keep your turntables and vinyl in tip top condition or need a eye catching Hi-fi stand or maybe a new pair of speaker stands, AVCOM has you covered

As this is an ever expanding range, keep your eyes peeled AVCOM brand name as we're sure we have something for everyone who loves hi-fi and home cinema

av-com-avcom-turntable-accessories.jpg

Last edited:
I just tried to sign up for the newsletter to be in with a chance of winning and got this result:

1705836145252.png

As far as I know I've never signed up before, so I don't know how my email has been unsubscribed. Not a big deal, but just thought I'd give it a try.

I just tried to sign up for the newsletter to be in with a chance of winning and got this result:

View attachment 1991548

As far as I know I've never signed up before, so I don't know how my email has been unsubscribed. Not a big deal, but just thought I'd give it a try.
Good luck with your entry :thumbsup:

@ShanePJ @ AV.Com

Good luck with your entry :thumbsup:

@ShanePJ @ AV.Com
I think you missed my point; it didn't let me join, which might mean it's a problem at my end, or yours. Just thought I'd let you know it didn't work for me.

Happy for you to send me the turntable though. ;) :D

I think you missed my point; it didn't let me join, which might mean it's a problem at my end, or yours. Just thought I'd let you know it didn't work for me.

Happy for you to send me the turntable though. ;) :D
Yep, I’d missed that. I’ll ask the question and get back to you!

@ShanePJ @ AV.Com :)

WiiM Turns any Hi-fi into a Smart Hi-FI at AV.Com

Drag your Hi-Fi into the 21st Century streaming revolution with the WiiM Electronics or try create one of your very own WiiM System via our bespoke customer builders

wiim-at-av-com.jpg

Dali Rubicon Speaker Trade-in Deal at AV.Com

Yes that right, it's trade-in time on the exceptional Dali Rubicon Series with a massive 20% saving off the entire Dali Rubicon Speaker Series when you trade in your old speakers.

So, if you've been looking for an excuse to swap out your speakers or have an old pair of speakers hiding in the shed, simple give us a shout!

Visit our special Dali promotional page to see what saving are shown

20-percent-trade-in-on-rubicon-speakers-at-av-com.jpg

20% Trade In Offer runs until 14.06.2024 customers receive 20% off new purchases of DALI RUBICON speakers when they trade-in their old speakers.

This trade-in applies to any speaker of any brand. The discount will only be applied to new purchases of DALI RUBICON speakers by residents in the UK and Ireland, purchased through an authorised DALI stockist.

The discount applies to new purchases of any DALI RUBICON model; 2, 6, 8, LCR & VOKAL. Contact the AV.Com customer service team on 01706 878444 to find out more

Amazing Clearance Deals at AV.Com

We have a selection of outstanding deals which include nearly new, ex-demo and outstanding new bargain electronics. Simply visit our clearance deals_ page to find out what's one offer and how much you can save!

clearance deals.gif

epson-eh-ls12000b.gif
epson-svs-towers.gif
caspian-m2.gif

Trade-In with ease at AV.Com

trade-in-at-av-com.jpg

Selling your AV equipment has never been easier. Visit our dedicated AV.Com Trade-In page and follow the simple steps below to turn your used equipment into cash, or to trade it in.

trade-in-2.jpg

Celebrating Ortofon at AV.Com

Bringing the very best out of your vinyl records, Ortofon's OM, 2M, Quintet and Cadenza Cartridges has a price point to suite almost any turntable and tone-arm. The OM serie is an ideal starter cartridge with a secret weapon of being ultra light meaning you can partner it with any ultra-light-weight tonearm and what's more, upgrading the Super OM-5E which uses Ortofon's Pin-Poll Technology enabling you to hear the majesty of the OM40 Stylus

This will hit the dizzy heights in audio reproduction as some of Oroton's legendary and critically acclaimed cartridges like the 2M Bronze

Whether you are looking at the Ortofon OM-5S or the Ortofon Cadenza Black or even the Ortofon Exclusive Series, you know Ortofon have your stylius solutions sorted

ortofon-om-at-av-com.jpg
ortofon-2m-at-av-com.jpg
ortofon-quintet-at-av-com.jpg
ortofon-cadenza-at-av-com.jpg

Amazing Clearance Deals at AV.Com

Looking for a new TV, we've got the Samsung 55" Q60 at a new low price or save a small fortune on a nearly new pair of Sennheiser HD820 Headphones while those looking to use boost their AV Receivers stereo performance can create a HTBYPASS setup using the Audiolab 6000a. View more amazing deals via our clearance deals page

clearance deals.jpg
clearance-deal-samsung-55-q60-qled-at-av-com.jpg
clearance-deal-sennheiser-hd-820-headphones-at-av-com.jpg
clearance-deal-audiolab-6000a-at-av-com.jpg

All prices subject to change, visit our AV.Com Clearance Deals for latest.

Just in at AV.Com

Q Acoustics latest wireless speaker. The Q Acoustics M20 Floorstanding speakers are available in a trio of colours (Black, Walnut and White).

Using Helmholtz Tube and flare internal/external porting plus second order crossover tech partnered with digital amplification ensures the dual 125mm mid/bass drive units and the 25mm decoupled tweeter perform like a dream without the need for external amplifications.

Just Plug-in, setup and Play to enjoy these wireless streaming speakers bring streaming compatible musical formats up to 24bit/48kHz wirelessly or 24bit/192kHz via the dedicated USB input

q-acoustics-m20-at-av-com.jpg

Klipsch 600 3.1 Soundbar at AV.Com

Have you been looking for one the the best virtual surround sound soundbar's around? One that is under £500 which included three front dedicated speakers plus an external subwoofer? One with both Wireless and Bluetooth conectivity plus HDMI(ARC) and Optical connectivity?

Then look no further than the Klipsch 600 3.1 Soundbar. This sensational soundbar is just £349* meaning it has to be one of the best soundbars under £500 anywhere in the World. Limited stock and once its gone, it's gone.

klipsch-600-3-1-at-av-com.jpg

*price subject to change

Ever wondered what the differences are between the B&W PX7 S2e and B&W PX8 headphones

Then check out the latest information video on the Bowers & Wilkins PX7 S2e vs PX8 Headphones

Always Delivering Amazing Deals at AV.Com

Looking to bag some sensational deals, then take a look at these three deals. We have the Roksan Attessa Bundle, JBL Flip 6 and WiiM product line-up where we have a number of buying combinations available. So, if you're looking to create a classless hifi with the Roksan Attessa combo or take the JBL Flip 6 with you this easter break or even transform your hifi from the dark ages with the fabulous WiiM streaming kit, we have you covered covered

roskan.jpg
JBL-Flip-6.jpg
wiim-bundles-2.jpg

*All prices correct on day of published and subject to change

Amazing Deals at AV.Com

Bring big screen action to life for less with the Hisense PX-2 Pro Tri-Colour Short Throw Home Cinema Projector now only £1899*

Boasting stunning images in breathtaking 4K quality for screens up to 130" while it's filmmaker mode brings those same cinematic images to life and for gamers, its ultra low latency mode brings you closer to the action. So, grab it whilst its hot because when its gone, it's gone

Hisense-PX2-Pro-at-av-com.jpg

Other sensational deals to be had!
Epson EH-TW9400 4K-PRO-UHD Home Cinema Projector £2299
Hisense PL1 Smart 4K Ultra HD Short Throw Home Cinema Projector £1499
JVC LX-NZ30B Laser Home Cinema Projector £3795
Samsung 55" Q60C QLED 4K HDR Smart Screen TV £549
Panasonic TX-48MZ800B 48" OLED Smart TV with Half Price Soundbar £992
Spitfire Essential Mk2 Velvet Fixed Framed Home Cinema Screen 100" Projection Screen £169

trade-in-at-av-com.jpg

*price correct at time of post and subject to change

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom