• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AV Installation Engineer

Benh123

Standard Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone new any one that came help me I am trying to find a new member of stafff for one of my clients. If any one can recommend somebody to me for this role I am offering a £500 referal fee if the person is successful. You can always put yourself forward but there in no referal fee for that :)

My client is Europe's best resourced and longest established advanced visualisation and Virtual Reality business. The company installs high-end A-V and visualisation systems at a wide range of companies and academic institutions. There is currently a vacancy in their technical team for a person who will implement and maintain systems for clients throughout the UK and across the world, involving computers, projection display devices, audio systems and VR/interaction hardware. This will involve liaising with client staff, planning installations and training their staff once complete. Specific Knowledge, Skills and Qualities Required: A knowledge of computer hardware and projection display devices is essential, with experience of VR/interaction hardware a bonus. An interest in real-time visualisation is essential. The successful candidate should also be knowledgeable about mechanical and electrical systems, have experience of managing projects and deliverables, be comfortable with tools and possess some design ability. A basic knowledge of programming would be an advantage, but not essential. You must be either an EU citizen or have lived in the EU for more than 5 years.

Please PM with details and I will get back to you.
Thanks

Ben

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom