1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AV Furniture

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by bungitdin, Dec 28, 2000.

1. bungitdin

bungitdin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am about to invest in an Amp and surround speakers to add to my dvd player and Sony tv. As I have a 1 year old daughter who ius very good at opening magnetic catch glass doors, can anyone suggest a company that provides glass fronted hi-fi stands (stacking type) with a lockable door so I can use the remotes without the door being open.

Any web addresses would be usefull.

2. StuartBooth

StuartBooth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This isn't related to the query I'm afraid, but seemed topical.

I've just read the latest issue of HCC. There's a letter in there describing a Home Cinema room a chap has built for 5 grand ... which includes a keypad entry system to lock out unwanted visitors!!

<LOL>

I burst out laughing on reading this, visualising the extra level of security this offered to keep folks out.

------------------
    Stuart Booth
    Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

3. Jeff

Jeff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +256
    You could try www.triskom.com, I have one of their cabinets and I'm very happy with it. I can't remember seeing any lockable cabinets, but if you give them a call they maybe able to come up with something.