AV Forums- FBC - Losail - GP

dodger747

Prominent Member
Reaction score
1150104756_orig.jpg

Congratulations goes to rev happy for his first entry and winning time. Special mention also for Kevlar X as the only other competitor to get close to the winning time. Well done guys. Lets hope for another good round this week...:thumbsup:

Rules/Information:-

You must post your time in THIS THREAD for it to be counted.

Competition will finish @ 11:59pm Saturday 12th August. No times run after this time will be accepted. There will be a 12 hour 'window' after the close of the round to post your time in this thread.

When posting your times please post them in the following format: 1:00.00sec

If you don't have 'live' you can still take part but photographic evidence may be required to verify your time.

When posting an improved time please create a new post. Do not update your original post.

Any rider, setup and bike combination can be used for this time trial.

The time trial will run up to the next Saturday and the top 10 entrants will score points as per the actual Moto GP rules.

Who'a idea was it to start voting for Losail? oh yes it was me :( . After 1/2 an hour TT'ing this track I can see this week is going to be difficult!. On average every week I'm about 6 seconds behind the worlds best, I can't see me getting within 10 seconds of the record this week!.

I must admit i'm not too keen on this track either. I haven't started tt'ing yet but i know there are a sequence of corners that are a b*tch to get right on this one.

Haven't taken part for a few weeks as I haven't had the time to practice.
Had a go for about 45 mins tonight, so to set the ball rolling

1.36.90 still a bit to come off that yet.

My first time, this track is bloody hard!.

1:36:43

Haven't set a time yet but I have to say, what a lovely track you guys have picked this week...:rolleyes: :smashin:

Has anyone got a gun and the name and address of the track designer of losail as i may have some use for it:D

Here is my first and probably only time as this track really annoys me but may have another go at some point.

1:43.20:suicide:

I actually voted for this track because I've had some good races on it, I guess there is a difference between racing and TT'ing, i.e TT'ing makes you ride agressively and pushing too hard to try to take every corner as fast as you can....a recipe for disaster and many, many lap restarts!.

Well i voted blind as im not clued up on the names of the tracks yet (bar the ones i have entered into this for) and i must say i like the track and have had some good races on it. Hope to stick a decent time in tonight :thumbsup:

kevlar said:
TT'ing makes you ride agressively and pushing too hard to try to take every corner as fast as you can....a recipe for desaster and many, many lap restarts!.

Ive been setting up a Ranked match the last few days and doing the current track we have on here. More fun racing someone than just your ghost. Its helped drop my seed by 2 points so far aswell and given me some better times :smashin:

Are you guys trying to kill this off? First Jerez and now this :eek:

1:36.73. And I'm still finding new and inventive places to touch the grass on every lap that passes :thumbsup: :suicide:

nutter45 said:
Are you guys trying to kill this off? First Jerez and now this :eek:

1:36.73. And I'm still finding new and inventive places to touch the grass on every lap that passes :thumbsup: :suicide:

Haha,

at least we get the horrible tracks out of the way and finish on some of the better ones...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1.33.90 and any track you guys don't like next, might have chance then:)

1:34.22

And I won't be sad to see the back of this track...:cool:

Oh I'll vote for China for the next track aswell...:devil:

Do you guys realise how far we are off the worlds best this time? don't know how they do it!

There must be some vids floating around somewhere of the best riders best laps :confused:

1:33.08 for me now.

It was really wierd as for about 9 laps on the run I kept on improving my time before I ended up crashing...:suicide:

Nice time dodge, I have to admit I'm really struggling with this track.

kevlar said:
Nice time dodge, I have to admit I'm really struggling with this track.

Thanks,

I've really nailed the braking/turning points on this track but I'm struggling with the bike setup as I lack speed in some sections and accelaration in others...:rolleyes:

My best time so far is 1:31.62. I agree this is a tricky track to master.

The three consecutive right hand corners towards the end of the lap are where you can lose and gain a lot of time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom