• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AV Forums- FBC - Jerez - GP

dodger747

1150104756_orig.jpg

Congratulations goes to Batch for another win this week and for extending his lead. The combativity prize goes to Dodger747 for coming a very respectable third place with a broken hand...:smashin:

Rules/Information:-

You must post your time in THIS THREAD for it to be counted.

Competition will finish @ 11:59pm Saturday 5th August. No times run after this time will be accepted. There will be a 12 hour 'window' after the close of the round to post your time in this thread.

When posting your times please post them in the following format: 1:00.00sec

If you don't have 'live' you can still take part but photographic evidence may be required to verify your time.

When posting an improved time please create a new post. Do not update your original post.

Any rider, setup and bike combination can be used for this time trial.

The time trial will run up to the next Saturday and the top 10 entrants will score points as per the actual Moto GP rules.

dodger747

As usual, first time entry along with vote for next week please...:thumbsup:

dodger747

First time:

1:18.30 and apparently I have corrupt settings just to add insult to injury...:(

kevlar

dodger747 said:
First time:

1:18.30 and apparently I have corrupt settings just to add insult to injury...:(

So have you lost all your game progress?. This happened to me after completing 6 seasons, I had to start again. Have since purchased a memory unit to back up game saves every couple of days.

dodger747

I think so, on the title screen it gives me the option to overwrite or continue...

I really can't be bothered building my stats up again if I have lost everything. I'll say a prayer tonight and see if that helps.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

C225

Distinguished Member
after a few laps first time of 1:25.27
Losail sounds good for next week

Deeez Nuuutz

Distinguished Member
Hi guys,

Now yesterday i had a quick bash at this track and got a 1:25.xx but when i quit Time Trial session and it goes back to the TT menu screen it still states that i have a top time of 1:26.xx (which was a time i had set previously).

I had this on the last track (Catalunya) and when i set a new time it wouldn't display in the friends, local or live section within the TT menu screeen but would only display my old time. So it doesn't update my times but when i go back into TT mode (on track) - my fastest time is displayed in the corner correctly? WTF?

I have completed nearly the whole game : won every championship in all Rookie, Pro, Champ and Legend (just finishing my last few races in GP Legend) so why has it only started doing this?

Most annoying!!

kevlar

I think it's yet another bug with this game. I set a time and it failed to access the scoreboard ( because I was downloading heavily ). However when I accessed the scoreboards through the xbox live menu directly rather than through the TT menu the time updated itself. Have you tried accessing the scoreboard directly? . If it doesn't work then I'm affraid you are stuck. Maybe beat your time again and hope for the best?

dodger747

I find that quickly pressing the A button when you are informed that you have set a new personal best always works in uploading your times.

I've left the message on a few times whilst getting a drink etc and I have found that it doesn't always update...:thumbsup:

Deeez Nuuutz

Distinguished Member
no i haven't tried accessing through the xbox live menu but i'll try that, thanks.

However i did leave my best time of Catalunya on the screen whilst going downstairs for something so i'll see...

Batch

Superb time Kevlar!:clap:

kevlar

Thanks m8 athough I'm sure you'll casually post a better time in the last hours of Saturday ( just like last week :mad: ):D

Cowden_harley

Christ I dont know where ill could get 5 seconds. Are you guys using your own riders with maxed out stats? What view do you use as well?

kevlar

Yes, own rider maxed out. I use the 1 click back from default view. Powerslide sensitivity at 7 and I powerslide a lot although I know others have said they don't powerslide at all. Have a look at the world best times for each track, for some reason I am almost always 6 seconds slower than the world record for each track we have TT'd. The record for this weeks track is 1:10ish and as usuall I'm 6 seconds slower. If it was golf I'd be a 6 handicaper :rolleyes: . Obviously I'm going to have to alter my technique in some way if I want to close that 6 second gap.

Cowden_harley

thanks kevlar. im just a couple of weeks into the game but getting better. cheers for the advice.

kevlar

Cowden_harley said:
thanks kevlar. im just a couple of weeks into the game but getting better. cheers for the advice.

No probs m8, I don't think there is a right and wrong way to play this game as even if you look at the top riders ( many post on the official moto gp website ) they all play a bit different, some manual gears, some auto, some use the elastic band, some don't, and one of the top guys ( Ruda ) uses the D pad to steer!. You do have to invest many hours in the single player game though to get the faster bikes and max out your stats.

Cowden_harley

yeah ive been putting in a few hours a day, have to say its alongside COD the best game on 360.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom