AV Forums Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally do ok, this team tho is doing worse I have ever done and I don't have much confidence in it.

Werner doesn't even look like he wants to get into the box.

Really glad I put him back in :facepalm:

So it's your fault, he started scoring a few when you took him out.

Back on board the Werner train.

Will break down soon tho.

Glad I put him in now :smashin:

So, last week, my bench got 36 points. This week

0834E416-6407-4326-A356-E4DBC5690D8A.jpeg

He missed a penalty too

Ah gotcha. Thanks for that. I notice hardly any one has Vardy in the top ten at least in our league. For those interested, Delhi are 179/3 in the 19th... 🏏

Ah gotcha. Thanks for that. I notice hardly any one has Vardy in the top ten at least in our league. For those interested, Delhi are 179/3 in the 19th... 🏏

Good fight back by sunrisers in the last overs. Looking forward to the chase!

Above average game week in FPL for me, for a change and hopefully Sir Marcus of Rashford isn’t injured.

Good fight back by sunrisers in the last overs. Looking forward to the chase!

Above average game week in FPL for me, for a change and hopefully Sir Marcus of Rashford isn’t injured.

I've captained David Warner!

I can only watch the start of his innings though as I've got Trent Alexander-Arnold running in the 4.30 at Manchester.

Well that lasted long!

Only solace is Rabada is one of my bowlers.

If Crapitals win through I have just enough transfers left to get a full team out for Tuesday.

This is the Indian Premier Fantasy League thread isn't it?

Oh...

When we come back.

oie-OQPh-KFa-GCq-FG.png

Look at that! No more of that Box Office nonsense. I can watch all four live games. Not printing our league table though. Says my team are in eighth. Must be a misprint.

It's back! Did it seem a long fortnight to you? Did you captain Salah? If you did then he's out with Covid-38. And what about your squads? Enough reds and yellows in it to make you fume bright orange? Well, your team-sheets today must be in by 11am. It all kicks off with Newcastle up against Chelsea. And here's a little tip for Chilwell owners. He'll be fit to start as I heard Princess Nut Nuts took a break from number 10 and gave him a good back rub down with Deep Heat. Monster, Monster!

Dm-Aznp-DWs-AEy-MCe.jpg

It's back! Did it seem a long fortnight to you? Did you captain Salah? If you did then he's out with Covid-38. And what about your squads? Enough reds and yellows in it to make you fume bright orange? Well, your team-sheets today must be in by 11am. It all kicks off with Newcastle up against Chelsea. And here's a little tip for Chilwell owners. He'll be fit to start as I heard Princess Nut Nuts took a break from number 10 and gave him a good back rub down with Deep Heat. Monster, Monster!

Dm-Aznp-DWs-AEy-MCe.jpg

Blimey what were you on last night?:rotfl:

This is just agonising. You bring in Bruno, make him captain. Man United get a penalty. He misses it. Your weekend is ruined. The ref calls it back for encroachment and suddenly you can breathe again.

This is just agonising. You bring in Bruno, make him captain. Man United get a penalty. He misses it. Your weekend is ruined. The ref calls it back for encroachment and suddenly you can breathe again.

and Zouma fails to score a sitter of a header to start off the weekend. Ziyech not in the points either and Harry drifts offside for Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom