Not open for further replies.
Ek-VDZev-Wo-AEfnv-A.jpg

Go on my Son
My life is win or lose
Go on my Son
I've got a right to choose
I wanna win
I don't wanna lose

Whose words were those all you musical smart Alecs?

KdB now put back to 75% chance with the 'knock' by FPL. Not sure they'd do that unless they'd got further positive update from MCFC. But the latest update I've read, posted three hours ago, suggests he will definitely miss the Arsenal game and the ECL game that follows.

I've left him in just in case and will not panic buy in a replacement although there are some temptations in Ziyech, Pulisic, Grealish and Torres.

EDIT: Just ten minutes after reporting this, KdB been changed from yellow to red again. :rotfl:

Pep did say yesterday that KDB would miss this and possibly the CL match.

Ek-VDZev-Wo-AEfnv-A.jpg

Go on my Son
My life is win or lose
Go on my Son
I've got a right to choose
I wanna win
I don't wanna lose

Whose words were those all you musical smart Alecs?

It’s Spurs so it has to be Chas and Dave:rotfl:

Gonna keep Werner as captain. He has to come good soon, right? RIGHT???

Werner has already been shipped out. He's a fraud

I'm staying loyal. Just call me Gareth Southgate.

My options to stand in for the ginger one are Che Adams, who, given Chelsea's defence could do something, that's if he starts.

Or Abdoulaye Doucoure who will start in the Merseyside derby but has managed only an assist in the first four games.

Decisions, decisions.

FPL wins again! Well done to anyone that stuck with Werner.

fudge sake. At least DCL scored who I replaced him with. Bound to happen

Wooo, well done Mr Werner.

Now if Aubameyang could reward my loyalty a bit that would be spleeeeendid.

I'm in trouble if Spurs do anything today. Pretty much everyone else has at least 1 Spurs forward.

Alphabetically, M is the best squad. This squad have scored 275 points so far this campaign and have 11.4m left in the bank.

woo6znpn1jt51.jpg

Literally played my wildcard halfway through that half. Need to jump on the bandwagon otherwise I'll drop way off the pace

I've got 4 players in the Wolves - Leeds game tomorrow, knowing my luck will be first 0-0 of the season.

Have we still not had a 0-0 yet? That's crazy

Not yet nope.

Got rid of Greenwood for Grealish so rest assured he will go on scoring run now. You're welcome.

Luke Shaw despite playing every minute of this Premier League season has a total of 0 points.

That takes some doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom