AV Forums Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Theseus

KdB now put back to 75% chance with the 'knock' by FPL. Not sure they'd do that unless they'd got further positive update from MCFC. But the latest update I've read, posted three hours ago, suggests he will definitely miss the Arsenal game and the ECL game that follows.

I've left him in just in case and will not panic buy in a replacement although there are some temptations in Ziyech, Pulisic, Grealish and Torres.

EDIT: Just ten minutes after reporting this, KdB been changed from yellow to red again. :rotfl:
Pep did say yesterday that KDB would miss this and possibly the CL match.

When In Rome

Distinguished Member
My options to stand in for the ginger one are Che Adams, who, given Chelsea's defence could do something, that's if he starts.

Or Abdoulaye Doucoure who will start in the Merseyside derby but has managed only an assist in the first four games.

Decisions, decisions.

realfrankturner

Wooo, well done Mr Werner.

Now if Aubameyang could reward my loyalty a bit that would be spleeeeendid.

TayWax

Distinguished Member
I'm in trouble if Spurs do anything today. Pretty much everyone else has at least 1 Spurs forward.

realfrankturner

Alphabetically, M is the best squad. This squad have scored 275 points so far this campaign and have 11.4m left in the bank.

TayWax

Distinguished Member
Literally played my wildcard halfway through that half. Need to jump on the bandwagon otherwise I'll drop way off the pace

realfrankturner

I've got 4 players in the Wolves - Leeds game tomorrow, knowing my luck will be first 0-0 of the season.

realfrankturner

Not yet nope.

Got rid of Greenwood for Grealish so rest assured he will go on scoring run now. You're welcome.

realfrankturner

Luke Shaw despite playing every minute of this Premier League season has a total of 0 points.

That takes some doing.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month

Latest News

Sean Connery: James Bond icon dies aged 90
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Anthem launches latest AV receivers, processors and amplifiers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim and Focal discount premium music systems
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett