AV Forums Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad - he’s changed his team name to Balotellitubbies - got 72 points in GW1, he wasn’t happy with his team and has played his wildcard and 2 of his new players who he put in the team are Calvert-Lewin and Keane of Everton.

The spawny get 😁

Last edited:
My lad - he’s changed his team name to Balotellitubbies - got 72 points in GW1, he wasn’t happy with his team and has played his wildcard and 2 of his new players who he put in the team are Calvert-Lewin and Keane of Everton.

The spawny get 😁

He's had a fabulous day. Goals and assists all over the place.

I have managed two points so far!

Did he know that if he removed the hyphen he could have Ballotellitubbies as all one word?

I think the EPL is broken. I've carried on from where I finished off three years ago - dead last. Good to see I haven't lost my touch with Fantasy Football :laugh:

Dilemma re the payment situ.

Going back through PM's and history is painstaking.

I've alerted the five players, one of which has now paid.

Don't really want to delete these teams but guess I'll just have to as it wouldn't be fair on others.

Help!

I think you could leave it another week. See if you get any response?

@When In Rome can you delete my team, I've looked and can't see an option to do from my end.

Thanks.

My 'other' team doing better then me main one!

Not a great start so far.

My 'other' team doing better then me main one!

Not a great start so far.

Son, James R, Zaha, Kane as captain. Walker Pieters with assist.

Those are only players that have played in my other team so far

FML

What an awful week.

So tempted to WC but gonna wait til the transfer window closes, and see if likes of Trent, Doherty and couple others get there backsides in gear.

My other team is flying tho, gonna be 100+ point week for that one.

Yeah. There is definitely a few players I want to get out but trying not to wildcard just yet. Expect a lot of price changes though so might be the best time

20 points so far HAVING wildcarded.

This is the most miserable start I have EVER made and seriously considering quitting altogether.

If I went and got Son for example do you think he would do anything against Newcastle who've just been torn apart at home by Brighton?

Of course he wouldn't.

Had to do some emergency surgery and take a 12 point deduction just to get rid of some of these failures: look at Havertz! hauled off at half time and Werner looks a shadow of Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

He might have got me an assist but of course Jorginho fudged the penalty so I've got rid of Werner as well.

But I did get Son Heung Min at a cut price 8.9m! :laugh:

Not even bothering watching Leicester v Burnley, not when Surrey are playing in the t20 blast.

And aside from that, there's a SUPER OVER now between Kings XI and Delhi... what a game, sure beats frigging football.

Last edited:
It's only 2 game weeks, but I was looking at other peoples teams earlier in the league and quite a few are fairly similiar, so may have to take some risky punts.

It's only 2 game weeks, but I was looking at other peoples teams earlier in the league and quite a few are fairly similiar, so may have to take some risky punts.
That's what I did for a change. Normally I try and fit in 4-5 bonafide point scorers and then mix and match the rest. This time, I've just gone for the middle of the road and it's still not working.

All it takes is a couple of good weeks, and having some luck with ya triple captain and can all change. My WC fingers are itching tho, managed 50 points this week somehow even tho no one really did much apart from Mitrovic.

My other team I have is in top 74k at the moment, don't think I have ever been that high. That will be all downhill from now no doubt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-081416.png
    Screenshot_20200921-081416.png
    259 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20200921-081513.png
    Screenshot_20200921-081513.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 24
Also I just read teams get 2 wildcards a season, with the next one normally in January time? Is that correct?

I am doing absolutely gash this week and have also done some emergency surgery costing me points - took Rodrigo out from Leeds as both games he’s done nothing but give a pen away in first and then got hooked at half time in second, took Fernandes out from Utd as he looks nowhere near on it yet, also took Wilson from Newcastle out as he looked terrible yesterday too.

Brought in Calvert-Lewin, Mitrovic and Son

I was reading earlier that quite a few of last season top 10 managers are doing dreadful so far.

At moment the people who did well rounded teams without the expensive premium mids and having good mix of mid range mids and 2 premium strikers seem to be doing better.

But you just know if you drop some of the premiums you originally pick it will come back to bite ya!

I've had a decent week but still considering wildcard.

Also considering all the goals flying in, I am wondering whether premium defenders of 6+ are even worth it.

Also remember you got 'free hit' option too.

Also remember you got 'free hit' option too.

Free hit is a great option to keep in reserve for later in the season where you inevitably get one game week where 3 or 4 of your teams are not playing, due to cup fixtures etc, and you can simply load your team for just one week with players from the teams that do have a game.

My terrible GW just gets better, I had a defender in who didn’t play. My substitute defender is Egan from Sheff Utd, who’s just got sent off. From 0 points to -2points.

I hate this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom