Av comp names and shames it's MIA's (tongue in cheek)

seany

Ex Member
Reaction score
Ok we want to see notes from your parents for your absents during voting :lesson:

Technofan
johnaalex
mark rosser
Gordon @ Convergent
mjw123
Matt F
Pirate
Amelie
monocrider
AVmaster
Johndm
crater

Is it not possible to send group PM to all entries when voting starts.....just in case Mummys little soldier forgot ;) (only joking absentees)

I can't wait to hear some of the excuses they come up with ;)

What did I say?
Any excuse :laugh:

Large slice of humble pie for Mr Keane:blush:

Don't leave Dyslexic checking:laugh:

Jesus, who else have i missed:rolleyes:

I reckon it's seany who needs a note to explain his abscence, judging by his spelling :devil:

witters said:
abscence, judging by his spelling :devil:

That'll be absence then mate :rotfl:
Sorry couldn't resist ;)

group pm's are easy enough, even i can't muck that up normally

Dos us a favour Mylo just see if i missed anybody else on that list above;) I can't spot anybody else

Sean, it's only 5 people maximum per PM unfortunately, but it's definately better than doing it one at a time :laugh:

Nice one Mylo. It's Mr Greens Baby, we seem to do a lot of baby sitting:laugh:

Did i add anybody else to the none voters list who actually voted?. I've checked but i can't spot any

I didn't vote because I never had time to look at all the entries properly.

Maybe I'm going about it wrong and someone can put me straight but it is a real clickathon trying to see all the fullsize versions.

Now we can link images in a thread couldn't we have a thread with all the full size entries? I have enough ntl webspace left I just don't have the time. Any volunteers or better suggestions?

Zones page is an improvement but the thumbnails just take you to the article .. you then have to scroll down and click the attachment. Open windows close windows back to zones thumbnail page - it takes ages to view them all properly. I can't judge on thumnails.

As to my non entry - I've been looking at signs all month and every one was boring.

I liked the seagull and i liked the rotting round road sign, but as I never saw all the entries I did not vote.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom