• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

av channel problem

farkmedead

Standard Member
sorry if this is in the wrong section.
i have a samsung rear projection tv. and just randomly or maybe after accidentally pressing something incorrectly, whenever i press the AV(VIDEO) button to change to the AV channel to use external devices it won't work.
the EXCT problem is like this: goes to AV 1 but i need to get to AV 2,3 AND 4, so i continue to press the AV/VIDEO button to get to AV 2 3 AND 4 and normall it would go to those channels but for some odd reason it would ONLY go to AV 1 then when pressed again it will go back to my normal programs, i am unable to accesss AV 2 3 and 4.
I am pretty sure that this is a setting problem and not a hardware failure as everything else works properly. I may have accidentally pressed something that I don't know of.
I have read the manual and tried to auto tune the channels again, but nothing will allow me to get to AV 2 3 and 4.

any help?
thanks in advance

DJACID

have you check the setting as most tv have a feature to switch of the channels you dont use making it quicker to go through.........

whats model number for the tv...........

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom