• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AV Cabinet Advice - Aesthetically Pleasing if Possible

FadgewackeR

Distinguished Member
Morning all...

I'm sure that many of you have your consoles in a cooled cabinet. Easy enough to find something that can be hidden in a cupboard, but I'm really after something that can live in the front room, without being too much of an eyesore.

I've been meaning to research this for a while, and with PS5 coming, I really need to find a solution. My eldest (now 6), was never any bother. She knew what not to play with from an early age and is really good, so the PS4 has always been happy alongside my sound bar, but the lad (now 1) is a different prospect. He'll learn, but to be honest, I'd rather have a cooled and filtered place for the console (Pro will go in the spare room when the PS5 arrives).

I can't see myself picking up a Series X to go alongside the 5, so the cabinet will have the pro, my headset, controllers and charging dock. Key is that it is lockable, and has fans / filtration.

Any and all advice is very much appreciated.

Fe_man2000

Does anyone have a cooling cabinet in the UK at least ? I mean they must exist are they common ?

Also its the kids thing is only for the first couple of years and so a rubber band on the handles will work , lockable not needed after that so its an optional at best.

Hard part is getting the overall size and compartments sizes for a PS5/Xbox Series X and the Amp.

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
images.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom