• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

AV Amplifers Question

andy82

Established Member
As i am currently been waiting on the the Denon AVR 3808 for the past few months:thumbsup:

I've been getting some what impatient of late and i have been thinking about the following units:

Sony DA5200ES
Denon AVR2807

Does anyone have any thoughs on both these units...

Would it be worth getting one of them or waiting still... :thumbsup:

Cheers

Andy

Oakleyspatz

Prominent Member
As i am currently been waiting on the the Denon AVR 3808 for the past few months:thumbsup:

I've been getting some what impatient of late and i have been thinking about the following units:

Sony DA5200ES
Denon AVR2807

Does anyone have any thoughs on both these units...

Would it be worth getting one of them or waiting still... :thumbsup:

Cheers

Andy

Both excellent amps but you might want to consider the Denon AVR2307 which has a very similar spec to the 2807 including 8 channel LPCM over HDMI but it costs as little as £479 if you shop around.
This way, should you later wish to upgrade to the AVR3808, you'll not have forked out too much for an amp now and should get most of your money back too.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom