AV Amp to power my Mordaunt-Short 208.

dupfold

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking to build a 5.1 system around my Mordaunt-Short 208 speakers (I believe these to be 150rms each) and would like to hear your recommendations. I don't mind an older or second hand model and would like to spend around £200 - £250.

I researched this early in the year and wittled down my shortlist until I was left with the Denon 1906, however I never got around to purchasing one. That was in feb and so now I'm wondering if there have been any new models (not just from denon) that I should check out in this sort of price range?

I've just had a quick search but I'm suprised to see the denon 1906 has hardly dropped in price, just £10 between Feb and now (currently selling for £229.90) which is a bit of a minus as I'm sure there must be newer models with newer technology for the same sort of price thats been released since then?

Your recommendations please.

Thank you

P.S Just came across the denon 1507. Whats your thoughts on 1507 Vs 1906 please and is there a review anyway I can read on the 1507? Googled but can only find sales ads

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom