AV amp has died. What direction to go with a replacement?

Good grief! What a sound! No set up, just plugged it in straight out of the box and it sounds amazing. So much detail, clarity and rhythm. I’m sure I’m going to have some set up questions but I really can’t think there is anything better sounding for £1199. incredible.

Good grief! What a sound! No set up, just plugged it in straight out of the box and it sounds amazing. So much detail, clarity and rhythm. I’m sure I’m going to have some set up questions but I really can’t think there is anything better sounding for £1199. incredible.
What did you buy in the end?

You won't regret getting the 390 decent AVR, if you need any help let me know and I will try and assist

Thanks everyone. Having been weaned off the hifi drug several years ago I had forgotten how good it can sound. I’m already scouring the interweb for a five channel power amplifier for even more oomph, not that it needs it. First things first though, I need to wrap my head around Dirac. I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I might actually need to read the manual!

@SonicHedgehog

Did you dispose of your SC-LX86?

This can be repaired by replacing the 2 x DSP processors and reprogramming the DSP flash memory chips.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom