• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

auto tuning not saving channels

Roly58

Novice Member
Hi all,
Very happy with my LG C9 which is coming up to 12mths old now, however, since day 1 it has never been able to store the channels after auto tuning. If I switch the set off it loses all the channel/programme information and so I have to auto or manual tune the channels before I can watch anything again.

Am I missing something or do I have a faulty set?

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Roly58

shotokan101

Banned
disable the auto programne update for the channel guide/manager......

Roly58

Novice Member
Thanks Shotokan101, will try that when Freeview is available as we are not getting any signal at the moment due to atmospherics. Neighbours experiencing the same so I know it's not our equipment/setup. Will let you know....
Cheers

Roly58

Novice Member
Thanks Shotokan101, will try that when Freeview is available as we are not getting any signal at the moment due to atmospherics. Neighbours experiencing the same so I know it's not our equipment/setup. Will let you know....
Cheers
Hi,
Reception good and retuned with suggested setting off and channels/programs now saved and permanent. Great relief. Thank you for your very helpful suggestion. Cheers!

shotokan101

Banned
:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom