Auto tune channels not storing

NeedingHelp

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. So I'm at a bit of a loss with this one. Up until last night, everything was working fine. Then we lost audio on all DTV channels (although audio on the TV itself is still fine through HDMI sources). My first thought this morning was to try a retune. I ran the auto retune which completed ok (and shows good signal strength), and it showed 106 TV channels and 30-something radio stations found. However, none of these channels are storing correctly and there are only 32 "duplicate" channels showing up in the 800 range, none of which work. So the rescan looks like it's worked, but none of the channels will store and we now can't watch anything on DTV. If I go to one of these 800 range channels, the message on screen says that either the TV is currently scanning, or there is no signal, and to check cables. I've checked the aerial cable (both ends) and they are securely plugged in, and the aerial goes directly into the TV (not through a set top box).

Has anyone experienced similar to this, and if so, what should my next troubleshooting steps be? For info this is on an LD CX OLED (2020 model). Thanks :)

The first thing you should have done before rescanning is reboot the TV by switching off/unplugging at the power socket and leave it for 10-15 mins.
Try that.

The first thing you should have done before rescanning is reboot the TV by switching off/unplugging at the power socket and leave it for 10-15 mins.
Try that.
Thanks. Yes I remembered this fix after my original post. The TV is unplugged as I'm typing this!! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom