Auto switching SKYHD to DVD on Pany TX32 LXD500

Rich5ltr

Standard Member
I've searched the forum for the last 15 mins so excuse me if this has been asked before but I want to know how I can get my screen to switch automatically between the DVD player and the Sky HD box?

I have the Sky HD box connected with the HDMI so I have to select the HDMI input on the TV which is the yellow button (they have 4 coloured buttons on the remote) and I have the DVD currently going into AV1 Scart socket so I need to press red on the TV's remote which selects AV1 as the input source.

Strangely sometimes it works automatically i.e. when I switch on the DVD it switches to AV1 and when I turn it off it reverts to HDMI but more often it doesn't and I have to do it manually. :rolleyes:

Anyone got any ideas? Rich...

BName

Banned
I brought the new 600 last week and have noticed this happens on my scarts to av 1 2 and 3 sometimes it auto switches and sometimes it doesnt very strange lol.

Rich5ltr

Standard Member
I brought the new 600 last week and have noticed this happens on my scarts to av 1 2 and 3 sometimes it auto switches and sometimes it doesnt very strange lol.
Thanks Bekko, anyone else know why this might be? Rich...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom