• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Auto-Standby and Anytime - can't find them?

interbear

Hi all - new Sky HD box installed earlier this week.

Try as I might I can't find any reference to either the Auto Standby feature or Anytime TV?

The engineers did a software update when they installed the box.

Any guidance appreciated. Thanks.

ataribaby

hi ther in answer to your questions,you will find these features in your services menu auto standby is in the sky plus menu and anytime is in the anytime tv set up hope this helps!

sol_prior

Standard Member
Hi all - new Sky HD box installed earlier this week.

Try as I might I can't find any reference to either the Auto Standby feature or Anytime TV?

The engineers did a software update when they installed the box.

Any guidance appreciated. Thanks.

Also it can take several days for the Anytime update to download - if your HD channels are accessed via the red button in the TV guide then the update hasn't happened yet.

For some reason the software downloaded when the engineers do a forced update isn't the Anytime version.

interbear

Thanks both - clearly Anytime has not yet arrived chez moi.

I'll check the sky+ set up tonight to find the auto-standby.

JimmyT

I might be wrong but i think the auto standby option came in the same software drop as Anytime so you may have to wait for both.

S

sminc

Leave your system in standby overnight, it might be coincidence but I got my download / upgrade when I did that.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom