Auto download of live arcade games?

stoomc

I have selected the option to automatically download new games, but I have noticed that it does not always do this...is anyone having any problems with this?

stoomc

Sometimes there is a delay as it seems to wait until the 360 is inactive for several minutes.

Just as long as it downloads it in the end, then that's fine. I notice that it kicks in when you go to the downloads option.

On a completely different subject, but to save opening a new thread, my controller is flashing at me, lol! When I am playing a game it is flashing at the 2 and 4 position and then at the 1 and 3 position...it is not a notification on screen or anything like that...does anyone know why it is doing this. It is not doing it all the time, just occasionally.

CounterWhine

On a completely different subject, but to save opening a new thread, my controller is flashing at me, lol! When I am playing a game it is flashing at the 2 and 4 position and then at the 1 and 3 position...it is not a notification on screen or anything like that...does anyone know why it is doing this. It is not doing it all the time, just occasionally.
That means the battery is low.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
you do,its just it starts to flash early,to warn you.
when it starts flashing,you probably have up to about 4 hours of use left.

stoomc

I find that flicking into Live Arcade triggers it.

Yeah I noticed that it does that too...except today, it just wouldnt auto download sonic 2 so I had to manually download it...no big deal but a little odd though. Thanks for the help! :)

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom