Quantcast

Author Fan Websites - David Gemmell

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
This is my website that I created about my David Gemmell collection.

Chuddleys Books

I mentioned in a previous thread today that I am a tad weird when it comes to my books, and in this case, when they are collected by a few people, I end up with multiple copies as I could go from paperback > large paperback > rubbish condition hardback > better condition > Signed etc.

I ended up cataloguing prices for books on ebay so that I could get a rough price structure for ones I needed (which are now all the expensive ones) - it needs updating - my 'books owned page' is in the very basic old style I used a few years back before I experimented with CSS :eek:

Plus, the bookcase holds more Gemmell books than these photo's indicate.

thariq

That is awesome and Puts my gemmel collection to shame the only hardcover ones I have are the swords of night and day and White Wolf - both have been signed by David as well, the rest I have are all softbacks

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
I met him nearly a dozen times over the years - and missed out on his last visit to Forbidden Planet before he died as I helped my missus mum move a bench :(

95% of that lot is signed, plus I have around 6 or 7 proofs of books as well, and I have the last Troy signed by Shiela Gemmell - I did not met her unfortunately.

If you have White Knight Black Swan, then you would put me to shame, as I dont have that :(

thariq

Nah dont have that one, thats the one he wrote under a psuedonum ?

I Have the last 2 of the Troy series , they are proofs as well, the Shanow Collection and Most of the Drenai books

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
A newer and far more untidier pic of my Gemmell books showing the proofs - forgive the mess, I need to tidy things up once more as I move them. I really do need to get another large bookcase, seeing as the whole thing is doubled up with books:

Attachments

Last edited: