• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Australian Grand Prix

Ark Royal

Standard Member
I'm not seeing an option to watch in UHD, is it just me?

quinnmar

I'm not seeing an option to watch in UHD, is it just me?
From what I understand, it's only live transmissions in UHD. It started at 05:05 and finished just prior to 07:00.

waveydavey13

I don't believe the reruns are in UHD so you need to watch or record the UHD feed when it is on live.

To record the UHD feeds this is done via the sports section of the main menu then Ultra HD section then you just record (with series link) the practice, quali and race programmes you want in UHD and it'll record them for each race.

Ark Royal

Standard Member
Didn't realise it was a replay:facepalm:

jonathan raines

I don't believe the reruns are in UHD so you need to watch or record the UHD feed when it is on live.

To record the UHD feeds this is done via the sports section of the main menu then Ultra HD section then you just record (with series link) the practice, quali and race programmes you want in UHD and it'll record them for each race.
Thanks for that info I didn’t realise that

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom