Auna WH-300 5.1

Connor McGregor

Novice Member
Hello I'm in the process of building a ghetto home cinema setup. I have a very limited budget. I have a BenQ W1060 projector and I've recently bought a near new Onyko TX-SR308 AV receiver. I found these German made speakers and I'm going to buy them tomorrow.

Now before you all tell me they're rubbish I don't have anything left in my budget and can't find anything local that's second hand. Also they are white so they wil blend into the room. I could only find German reviews of the speakers so running a few through translate is they are surprisingly good for the money.

The build quality isn't the best apparently but I can live with that.

So my question is about hooking them up. Should I connect them all straight to the receiver of should I use the connection s on the subwoofer?

http://www.hifi-tower.ie/Auna-Line-300-WH-5-1-Home-Cinema-Hi-Fi-Speaker-System-515W-White_i11510.html.

Connor McGregor

Novice Member
So does anyone know how I should connect the speakers up? the back of the woofer looks like this..

10008971_05_Auna_Linie-300-SW-WN_Aktiv-Subwoofer.jpg

I have done some more looking around and I think I have to plug all the speakers into the AV receiver and then run a cable from the "sub out" to the woofer. I should not use the built in amp on the woofer,is this correct?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom