• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Auhengarrich Broom View

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
Taken yesterday as a 3 shot HDR at -2, 0, +2 EV. Canon EOS7D Mk2 and Sigma 12-24. HDR Created in Aurora HDR Pro and final editing in Lightroom.

More EXIF here: Dropbox - Screenshot 2017-05-29 08.51.38.png

Original here: https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-zBDZcMG/0/30433e0e/O/i-zBDZcMG.jpg

CTP_3351_HDR_edit - AVF - Watermarked.jpg

shotokan101

Banned
Great sky but for me a bit too much foreground - works much better for me with half of the Broom flowers cropped out :)

Jim

Marika

Prominent Member
Pretty much perfect to me :) Love the sky, those clouds are ace. And the big, bold foreground enhances the shot just right.

shotokan101

Banned
Now why did I have a feeling that you'd say that M ? :D

snerkler

Distinguished Member
I really like the shots and the composition, it's just too OTT on the HDR for me making the sky look a bit unnatural.

Abood

Standard Member
Great composition and great vivid colors!
I'm also thinking about buying Aurora HDR. What are you impressions about this photo software? Not powerful enough, so you had to finish editing in Lightroom?

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
Great composition and great vivid colors!
I'm also thinking about buying Aurora HDR. What are you impressions about this photo software? Not powerful enough, so you had to finish editing in Lightroom?

I purely use it for merging the images to a HDR tiff and then I do the rest of the PP in Lightroom as I find it much better.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom