august06 is putting a strain on my $$

P

Pie napple

man o man...there are some goooood dvds coming out this month and I'm pretty determined to get all of these soon..

Inside Man

Silent Hill

The Sentinel

Toothfairy

Invasion - The Series

Surface - The Series

Haunted Highway

V for Vendetta

Threshold - The Series

Poseidon

chrislad

You can probably cut Silent Hill, Poseidon and Inside Man out of that. HMV 3 for 20 if I ever saw them!

P

Pie napple

aww really? I'm really looking forward to getting Silent Hill....probably gonna be one of the first ones I get on my list.

Battle

You could probably drop Threshold from that list as well as it was some seriously dire TV

Cloysterpeteuk

Battle said:
You could probably drop Threshold from that list as well as it was some seriously dire TV
Maybe it would have been better if it had an ending :rolleyes: , the series dragged along for so long month after month then had maybe three or four good episodes then ended with a cliffhanger while of course explaining nothing. I can't believe I spent half a year watching that!.

nwgarratt

Cloysterpeteuk said:
Maybe it would have been better if it had an ending :rolleyes: , the series dragged along for so long month after month then had maybe three or four good episodes then ended with a cliffhanger while of course explaining nothing. I can't believe I spent half a year watching that!.
The same applies for Surface and Invasion. They both end on a cliffhanger and no second season for them.

I thought Silent Hill was very good an I will get the DVD sometime. I just watched V for Vendetta and it was really excellent.

I would like to see Sentinel out of the rest.