August Bank Holiday

lockers

Established Member
Reaction score
So it's the Bank Holiday weekend coming up :thumbsup:

What is everyone doing, anything exciting planned?

Does anyone know if there are any interesting/random events on that weekend that might be worth a visit?

All contributions welcome....but things specifically accessible from the South East would be particularly of interest!

Off to Runnymede for a nice walk....may get a boat into Windsor for lunch,hope it doesn't rain..................:rolleyes:.Oh...bit of tidying in the house......................:rolleyes:

Working....Some one has to :(

Yeah me too - although its not as bad as most

Lates on the sunday so finish at 2300hrs and then nights on the Monday so get the day itself free

Depends a lot on weather really. Not that it bothers me, but the missus and lad will winge forever if they have to get wet. LOL We cancelled going to the Yorkshire air show at the weekend and went to the Magna site at Rotherham instead. It was raining constantly here nr Leeds and when the GF went to work a collegue said they went and it was nice, at the airshow, ARGGhh I hate that. Dam british summers. May have a drive to the dales around Malham tarn, and have a bit of a strole.

Sorry to hear so many of you are working, I hope that you are suitably rewarded!

Doe anyone else have any last minute inspirations/contributions/excitement planned for the weekend?

Not long to go now.....

There's a bank holiday weekend?!

Doe anyone else have any last minute inspirations/contributions/excitement planned for the weekend?

Yeah, I'm going fishing.

going to the metro weekender in clapham on sunday, bbq for mates bday on saturday, got the rest of the week off work to take it easy ;)

Up into the Peak District for a bit of walking. (30 mins to go-yippee!)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom