August 2021 Photo Competition Voting Thread

August 2021 Photo Competition - Voting Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Well done to those who entered :thumbsup:

The theme for August was "Derelict" :cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

Marika

@Zone Yo, methinks this needs moving. Unless this is the new place for the voting thread? :D

Marika

It's a really hard choice this month. I could vote once for all of them. I think I'll have to give it to the pier. It's certainly derelict, but the picture is still amazing. I would've gone for the tractors, but a bit more editing to lift some textures and colours would've been a good thing. Doesn't mean I don't support 'show what you shot' but personally, I like to edit.

1080 jawbreaker

273k for me. Would have been iceman but there is some wierd cloning in the windmill and grass area whch throws me.

tough picking a winner this month going back and forth

Zone

Sorry everyone not sure how I stuck it in the wrong forum. Was early though so I'll go with that :D

Zone

OK so we have a tie.

Having asked swmbo which she prefered between 1080 jawbreaker and 273K she's decided to go with 1080 jawbreaker's stating it's just more visually appealing for her tastes!

Well done 1080 jawbreaker.

New comp to follow!

Marika

Congratulations to the winners :) Both worthy. And yay for the winning image! Great shot.

snerkler

Congrats to both :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom