Auf Wiedersehn Pet Complete Series £24.99

C

Cyrus

This 9 disc set of series 1,2 & 3 is available at WH Smith for £24.99 when scanned through the till , sticker price is £59.99.

I can't find this 9 disc set anywhere on net ?

This was posted so many times over the new year that I'd be surprised if any Smiths stores had any left!

I have been meaning to get this for a while. I havnt been into town lately.

Hope they have some left in Bristol!

\\Chris

Snipped from another forum so I'd ring them & reserve it 1st thing in the morning . :

"Got one from Bristol Cribbs Causway this afternoon, the guy scanned it 3 times to make sure!

There was one set left too."

They've got so many left that the price is reduced. If you never read the news over Xmas / New Year , WHSmith had a terrible trading time , no sales at all so bargains galore in some stores..

Originally posted by Cyrus
Snipped from another forum so I'd ring them & reserve it 1st thing in the morning . :

"Got one from Bristol Cribbs Causway this afternoon, the guy scanned it 3 times to make sure!

There was one set left too."
Thanks mate. I usually visit the broadmead store as Cribbs is a bit fat. I might pop into town after college tomorrow to see if i can find one.

\\Chris

picked one up at the Wimbledon main store (by Next across from station) yesterday, think they had a few downstairs in storeroom

But - this is 9 cases / 10 DVDs since S1 & S2 are 4 discs/amrays each and S3 is one amray/two discs

Just got back from WHSmiths.

They didn't have any : (

The guy was really helpful though. He had a look in the store room and tried to order me a copy but it wasn't on the system to order.

He knew that it was £25 and thought that it was an XMas special. The boxset not the price.

Ah well. :(

\\Chris

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom