Auf Weidersehen Petrovic - checklist

p9ul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
found this and thought it would come in useful to the site's many other achievement wh0res! :cool:

gta4_awp_check_list581.png

dear god, and i thought the kill the rockstar one was daunting lol. ty for that gives me something todo:rotfl:

(shame i suck at racing lol)

Thanks for this.

It would be nice if the MP didn't just randomly choose a host - if you were guaranteed to be host, thereby choosing the game mode/game type you would at least have a chance of getting this list done before GTA V comes out. As it is, relying on getting into a game that you need to tick off (particularly when it comes down to the last half-dozen) could be a bloody nightmare.

Haha, if I hadnt given up on getting 1000/1000 due to the kill a dev achievement, then I would have definately given up because of the this!

It's cool of you to post it though ;)

Haha, if I hadnt given up on getting 1000/1000 due to the kill a dev achievement, then I would have definately given up because of the this!

It's cool of you to post it though ;)

quoted for truth!:D

hope there is some changes in the pipe line to help out with these things.

just a thought does all this have to be done ranked ? or can it be done some other way ?

Haha :)

All the MP achievements have to be done in ranked matches as far as I know... otherwise you could just set up games with your mates and let each other win. Oh the horror!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom