Audioslave (Rage Against the Machine plus Chris Cornell from Soundgarden)

It's ok SG, he admitted to me he's been on a wind up about Incubus and he doesn't listen to them either, he just likes windind me up. What a rouge he is :rolleyes: :p :D

OK I got my hands on some RATM and I have to say I'm not impressed. Poo to say the least. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Adox.

It's 30 for a Revolution. A best off.

But I don't like the lead singers voice. :laugh:

oh well, if it`s a best of then you just don`t like em.
:thumbsdow

love em myself:rolleyes:

I was hoping they were going to be good as I had heard that they are the Daddy of that genre. Oh well I'll stick with my Audioslave. :smashin:

they are the daddy of that genre(well one of them anyway):smashin:

This album 'AudioSlave' is one of the best pure hard rock albums I've heard for ages.

I think is sounds more Soundgarden than RATM (vocals obviously)

not as good as Soundgarden's - Superunknown (but what is?) but mighty fine all the same.

I think I am the Highway is one of the best songs written for a long time, and I quite enjoy this album, but it is a little bit too heavy for me.

Originally posted by Fiona fox
I think I am the Highway is one of the best songs written for a long time, and I quite enjoy this album, but it is a little bit too heavy for me.

you could ask for assistance when lifting it:D

wow the debate still rages! I listened to the Audioslave album twice in total I think, it was mediocre at best. the opening song (was it called Cochise or something?) was the only real thing of merit on there.

I really can't see the comparisons for RATM tho, their eponymous album was magnificent, funky yet hard edged and full of anger and rebellion. If you're looking for a band that sound like first album RATM then Downset are your boys, more RATM than RATM.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom