Audiolab 8000T replacement lamp and remote codes

audionutter

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I remember someone on ebay offered the replacement lamps for the 8000T display, might have been Kevin Green/Audiocellar? Are they still available? Also, does anyone here have the Pronto ccf file which contain the 8000T remote codes too? Thanks.

I have some replacement lamps I think. I had a Tag T20 which need some and bought extra. I now have a T32 so don't need them anymore. I got my local naim dealer (Creative Audio) to install them.

pm me your details and I'll let you know what I have

I have some replacement lamps I think. I had a Tag T20 which need some and bought extra. I now have a T32 so don't need them anymore. I got my local naim dealer (Creative Audio) to install them.

pm me your details and I'll let you know what I have
Do you still have any lamps for the AUDIOLAB 8000T Unit.
Thanks.
Dave.
:lease:

Yes please require 3.How much for them.I live in Edinburgh.
Thanks.
Dave.

Sorry me again i would take all five + instructions.
Thanks again.
Dave.

Hi That`s fine but do you live local to me.I live in Edinburgh and do you have a paypal account or i could send you a cheque.?.
Thanks.
Dave.

Ok That`s great My Address is:-Mr D LAWRIE 9 PIRNIEFIELD TERRACE EDINBURGH EH6 7PW.
THANKS AGAIN.
DAVE.
:)

Fine, they'll be in the post tomorrow. I'll pm my address and you can send me a cheque upon receipt.

Hi.
I Recived the lamps today i think they will do but are these for cd unit only or will they be ok for the tuner unit also.?.
Dave.
:confused:

They are for the T20 as that was the tuner I bought them for and in which they were successfully replaced. I have never owned a TAG/Audiolab CD. The instructions may be confusing you as they are supposedly generic showing how to access the bulb board within the unit.
Hope that helps
regards

They are for the T20 as that was the tuner I bought them for and in which they were successfully replaced. I have never owned a TAG/Audiolab CD. The instructions may be confusing you as they are supposedly generic showing how to access the bulb board within the unit.
Hope that helps
regards
Hi sorry i have not been in touch was down with the flu but ok now i will sent money by cheque £10 THANKS.
DAVE.
:)

Hi sorry i have not been in touch was down with the flu but ok now i will sent money by cheque £10 THANKS.
DAVE.
smile.gif

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom