For Sale Audiolab 8000AP Pre Amp / Processor

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Arcam_boy, May 24, 2018.

1. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,241
    Afternoon.

I seemed to of amassed several pre-amps and don't have enough systems to accommodate them all so decided to sell my old faithful Audiolab 8000AP.

This has been sat on its own shelf in the lounge and connected to my sky Q (optical) Sonos Connect (RCA) and briefly to my xbox one X (optical)

Although quite old now it still works perfectly and sounds excellent and has been controlling a set of JBL 305's in my lounge. Its been replaced by an Arcam AV9 which probably isn't any better however being an Arcam fan it has now took pride of place in my lounge.

The Audiolab had a few marks on it caused by the previous owner and so has had the control knob and top cover sanded down and resprayed to a good standard and looks pretty much as factory finish. It is in very good condition for its age but there are still one or two minor marks present but it certainly looks presentable. Comes with remote and power cable. No instructions but I can download and print some off the internet if required.

No original box but I can find something suitable it absolutely required although I'd much prefer this to be inspected and collected.

Still a great pre-amp for little money. Any questions please ask.

£150 collected from DY4 or shipping will be £15 next day insured with UPS.

Price and currency: 150
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: CoC / PPG / BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. wack

wack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +797
    I've got a Rotel 6 channel power amp that I was wanting to try out but I don't have a preamp , I'm not sure I'll be keeping it as I'd only be using it in stereo as a Hifi amp , just wondered if in your preamp pile there was something dirt cheap so I can have a play with this amp

If not have a free bump :)

3. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,241
    This is the cheapest one I’ve got I’m afraid mate. I very much doubt you’d lose much money on it at this price but it’s just the hassle of waiting for the right buyer to come along I guess :)

4. wack

wack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +797
    I recently bought a Icon 40i se valve amp which I'm happy with but it's that Hifi itch , I wonder if a preamp and this power amp will sound better , once you start you can't stop :D

I'll have a think, thanks