audio

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by hazzardboy7, Mar 3, 2005.

1. hazzardboy7

hazzardboy7
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all

i hope im posting this in the correct section im not sure where it fits best of all in the forum.

I have a satellite receiver which is connected up via a scart lead in the receiver and 3 phonos in the dvd recorder (panasonic e55).(2 phonos for the sound and one for the picture)

However the sound level on the satellite receiver is lower than i would like, so the sound is quite low on the recording i make on the dvd recorder from the sat receiver.

Is there any device i could buy which would connect to the phonos which would increase the sound volume??

many thanks

2. ktng

ktng
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried adjusting the volume on the satellite receiver. On my Sky receiver you can adjust the volume by going to the Services menu and then System Settings and then Sound Settings.

Also my DVD recorder (Pioneer 520) allows the volume of the external inputs to be adjusted via the setup menu, but I don't know if your Panasonic allows that.

3. hazzardboy7

hazzardboy7
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi ktng

this is not a sky reciver its a dreambox.
    the dreambox does have a volume control but its already set too full.

i dont think the panasonic has a seperate volume for the inputs.

thanks anyway.
    i wonder if a audio mixer would the job.