1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Audio Technica A900 headphones

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by kaderhashmi, Jun 28, 2014.

1. kaderhashmi

kaderhashmi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi All,

Looking to sell my Audio Technica AD900 headphones. Have used these primarily for some light gaming, hence no noticeable marks or scratches and in excellent condition all round.

Please note, these are the Open back version of the phone, the closed back one was the A900 rather than AD900. Closed back are not as good for gaming/soundstage so it had to be the open back ones for me!

I hope I'm not wildly off on the price expected, if so, please let me know and we can negotiate. Thanks for looking.

Price and currency: 250
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.