• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Audio sender and receiver

stuarthughes

Novice Member
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum and looking for some expert advice.

I'm currently looking after an audio setup in an amphitheatre with an amplifier and mixer and I need to wirelessly send the audio (probably directly from the amp) into a laptop and also to a video camera. The amp is sending the audio to speakers in the same room which will be on while the audio is being sent wirelessly to these devices. There are plenty of spare outputs on the amp.

Is there one device I can attach to the amp which will allow me to send the audio wirelessly to two devices? Or do I have to buy two devices to send and two to receive separately? I can see cheap devices available on Amazon that will do this but I'm happy to pay for more premium devices to get a better quality solution.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Stuart

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom