• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Answered Audio Pro bluetooth speakers

Chalklands

Established Member
Can anybody explain the differences between the various models? What is the difference between T3, C3, T3, T5, C5 and C10 for example? Is it just size or performance or both?

Thanks

Pete

larkone

Distinguished Member
The T series is designed to be a standalone bluetooth speaker, the C series can handle multi-room (wifi/ethernet) and bluetooth. Be aware that they only support a basic Bluetooth 4 and not Apt-X or HD versions. The specs of the individual models is on their website so pointless copy and pasting here. Sound of Scandinavia - Audio Pro

Onlythesound

Prominent Member
Hi Pete,

I've been using a T5 as a tv speaker (things like U2, live in Paris on blu ray) and via Bluetooth from my I phone 7 and it works a treat. Oh btw the tv connection is via 3.5mm Jack.

David

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom