Audio Pro Addon C5

ProfessorPorridge

Novice Member
Based on a conversation with a sales chap ar Richer Sounds, I ordered a Addon C5. It’s not arrived yet but having had a chance to sit down and thing about it, I’m having doubts about the information he gave me.
I need something small and portable that will allow me to access all my FLAC music on a NAS / DLNA and also listen to Internet radio via WiFi and I was told that this product would do it. I’ve already tried the Roberts 94i and while this does do everything I need, the sound is a bit boxy and dull.
I just can’t see how the Addon can play files on my PC or get internet radio without involving my phone and using Bluetooth. Was I given the wrong info?

Hianholland

I have a C5 and use it as a player in our kitchen. It will connect to your wifi and pick up your nas through that. It has a reasonable app as well. You can also use airplay. I use it mainly for internet radio. Sound is pretty good, it should do what you need.

ProfessorPorridge

Novice Member
Thanks, all sorted now. Everything I needed appeared in the app apart from a decent list internet radio stations - I can’t seem to get it to find or add any new stations or expand the list that’s there! Apart from that, I’m pretty impressed with the sound!

andycc72

Thanks, all sorted now. Everything I needed appeared in the app apart from a decent list internet radio stations - I can’t seem to get it to find or add any new stations or expand the list that’s there! Apart from that, I’m pretty impressed with the sound!
I’ve got the C10...they’re superb for the price. Love mine

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom